What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

Easiest: Silent Hill 3 HD.

I dont really struggle when playing this game. The requirement needed to get trophies are not overly ridiculous, grinding or luck based.

Hardest: The Evil Within.

Trophy for Akumu mode is really a pain in the ass. I suggest rename this mode as Troll mode instead.

I am just starting with this account and also tell the prior :v

In this { Easiest: JoJo´s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle | Hardest: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance }

In the old account { Easiest: Deadpool | Hardest: Ultimate: Marvel vs Capcom 3}

Can I add servers to Mortal Kombat are lousy ? Bah , I already did 

It's hard to tell the difference between a game simply being hard or time consuming.

Hardest: where it actually took effort and at times made me angry, I have to go with Medal of Honor (2009) the Tier 1 mode with its time limit and 1 death restart from beginning... probably most frustrating.

Easiest: probably Trine 2.

• 9 months later...

The easiest was probably Assassin's Creed II, Unity or Syndicate, since they didn't even have a multiplayer and those multiplayer trophies. :D

I don't really have that hard platinums, but I could say that the hardest of them was maybe Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. Mainly since I'm a bit bad with JRPGs because of my lack of patience when it comes to grinding.

Personally:

Easiest one: Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers (PS3) (the AI is completely retarded even on Hard dificulty, because of that, everything was a cakewalk)

Hardest one: The Guided Fate Paradox (PS3) (It requieres tons of grinding, preparation and sometimes luck to beat to toughest dungeons)

According to PSN Profiles:

Easiest one: God of War Ghost of Sparta (PS3) (I agree tha once you get Thera's Bane the game gets a lot easier but it still has it's hard parts even with it on Hard)

Hardest one: Ace Combat Assault Horizon (PS3) (A-rank on every mission is hard but the rest is just a long grind, 50 hours of multiplyer flight time, for example)

easiest platinum: Time and Eternity; plus too short for a RPG

hardest platinum: I dunno, most of my platinums are time consuming, not hard as ''pro skills required'' hard. So... Tales of Symphonia, maybe? Four play throughs requied, a ****load of titles for each character...

(bonus) it-was-both-satisfying-and-fun-even-though-hard-at-times platinum: MGS Peace Walker; I'm not a fan of the series, but I really like this game and it's probably my favorite platinum (on X360, that title goes to Resonance of Fate)

• Like 1