What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

Trine 2 is it long to get platinum and how much is it ?

It's very easy, you can get it without beating the game in 4 hours give or take. I think it costs $20 but I'm not sure.

Edit: not sure why my quote didn't work.

Can I find it on Psn Store ?

Easiest- Trine 2

Hardest- Tie between Dyad and Spec Ops

What is your favorite Platinum game : not about difficulty ?

Easiest  :platinum:: Persona 4 Golden

Hardest  :platinum:: Knack

Knack was more annoying than difficult, (IMO) but there you go... :facepalm:

Persina 4 Golden : Is it cheap and where can I found them ? is a great game or just annoying platinum?

• Like 1

Yes.

Thanks I'll try it

Easiest - hannah montana

Hardest - probably gt5

hannah montana : you need to sing or whatever lol?

So Far.

Easiest : PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (I Choose to Platinum right away when I Picked it up, since I felt it be wise to go for it when everyone was Green online)

1Scc9431.png

Hardest : STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN (Mission 20 & The one with all the Grapplers was a real stress, since I had to really be cautious of not getting hit or touched)I am so glad there was no Streak Trophies or else there wouldn't probably be a Platinum.

1S2d740a.png

i'm totally in agree lol

Easiest?

L63faa6.png

Hardest?

La8ddd9.png

In actuality, it doesn't feel like I have much to go by, as I only have a mid-20's Platinum Trophy count.

In time, I'm hoping I can work on improving that, but before then, I need to really crack down and stop procrastinatin

Mass effect isn't really so hard, but some trickly part look like Dragon Age or whatever you want lol, Just pay some attention to trophy.... Isn't a game is a pain ^^

• Like 1

Easiest - Demon's Souls (IMO), Dark Souls(IMO), AC2, Sly 1 (8 hours), Jak and Daxter. 

Hardest - COD MW2 (Solely because I had to rely on someone else to get through the 2 coop spec op missions), Jak2 (Racing for orbs - ANNOYING).

Favorites - Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Dead Space 2. Just because of the sheer difficulty of the games and Hardcore mode. 

Easiest - Demon's Souls (IMO), Dark Souls(IMO), AC2, Sly 1 (8 hours), Jak and Daxter. 

Hardest - COD MW2 (Solely because I had to rely on someone else to get through the 2 coop spec op missions), Jak2 (Racing for orbs - ANNOYING).

Favorites - Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Dead Space 2. Just because of the sheer difficulty of the games and Hardcore mode. 

Demon Soul is really easy as you say?

• Like 1

The Walking Dead : Just play through the game and you've got the Platinum lol :D look like a joke

I've got only 2 controler :/ how can i do this offline ?

Its been awhile since I played it but you can get from that event where you destroy x amount of cars just go to stadium and go in a circle you should get it easy :)

I thought so, finding some of the upgrade materials was a pain and main reason it took me so long, I think I lost interest for a bit and came back and grinded to death looking for materials. 

my only remening trophy is about specific kill and materials lol, I don't want to beat the game once again.

yea there's a guide ps3t.org on how to do it offline it should make it more clear how to do it as for the iphone I have no idea if it will work sorry :/

okay thanks for all your quotes :)

Edited by Chemical_Pulse
  • Like 1

my only remening trophy is about specific kill and materials lol, I don't one to beat the game once again.

Lol, there is a glitch you can take advantage of that allows you to duplicate any item including boss souls and you can over level yourself easily and it's a cakewalk. However I didn't know about the glitch until recently so I occasionally go back and play just for kicks.