What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

Easiest: The Walking Dead. Without any doubt lol.

Hardest: pretty difficult to choose, but I'd go for FIFA 13, because of the luck needed; GTA IV, because of the Online trophies; Tour de France 2014, because of its lenght; and Gran Turismo 6 because of its time trials.

• 3 weeks later...

Hardest: watch_dogs only for the last drinking game although when i look at it people exagerated how hard that trophy really was

2nd hardest: infamous seriously anyone who has this plat amd says the stunt master trophy was easy are crazy oh and some of the blast shards were in really weird spots

Easiest: smackdown vs raw 2011 not to much difficult i guess except that royal rumble online trophy

Easyiest...take your pick, but prob Tales From The Borderlands.

Hardest..erm..I don't have hard ones really but Uncharted 3 due to the glitches and corrupt saves I had and shitty checkpoint spawning. But hard is a stretch, just annoying 

Edited by VitalFury

Easiest: Tales from the Borderlands

Hardest: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 

At this moment I have only 8 platinum trophies (+ couple 100% completions), but plat from PvZ: Garden Warfare is my favorite by far (love this game :)).

Edited by Yokolobuna

• 2 years later...

Easiest was probably Slyde. Took me less than thirty seconds :P

My hardest (so far) has by far been Dead by Daylight. It took me around 200 hours and I'd probably give it a 7/10 difficulty, as there are some incredibly luck based trophies that I couldn't do without boosting. The grind is also unbelievable.