Chemical_Pulse

What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

548 posts in this topic

Hardest

1S6ae9c3.png Battle Fantasia (0.49%)

Easiest

1S9f001d.png Trine 2 (36.40%)

Walking dead is the easiest of all time I think lol

I think is a tie with Trine 2, you don't even need to beat the story to get the platinum and you can get it in less than an hour.

Easiest  :platinum:: Persona 4 Golden

let me borrow an image from your about me page :P :

759318.jpg

It's Very Rare for a reason and I can't say ~100+ game play time is not easy (at least) for me...*Insert Here comments from many people being annoyed/having difficulty with Risette Hardcore Fan*

anywaaaaaaaaaaayyyy...

Easiest: Sly Cooper: Thievius Raccoonus (hope I spelled it right)

Hardest: Muramasa Rebirth

Persina 4 Golden : Is it cheap and where can I found them ? is a great game or just annoying platinum?

Persona 4 Golden is more than a great game and the plat isn't really annoying - requires some dedication.

Easiest: Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus (Also my fastest to date at 1 day, 7 hours, 51 minutes.)

1Sb77b40.pngThe Pride of Fastoon

Hardest: Cross Edge (Please don't make me relive all those button presses in the weapon upgrade shop.)

1S011ed4.pngCrossover Conquest

Trine 2 is it long to get platinum and how much is it ?

Assassin Creed II is really easy but for find every feather is a pain :P I've completed this in order, look like in 24 hours of playing

For InFamous I'm stuck at final boss with devil karma on Hard is really a pain!!!

Bioshock Infinite is really Tricky to Platinum, I'll get the hand on it :D nearly as possible

Borderland is a very nice game ! and your are a beast :o lol Ninja Gaiden is freakly hard ^^

RESOGUN is it only on Ps4 ?

Deus Ex Human Revolution : is it a good game ? nice play through ?

Nice play through , any missable or glitched trophy ?

The Walking Dead isn't hard but for my part I hate this game.. is a pain to play it lol. I'll try to get the platinum eventuatly

S667826.png

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

ps3_10.png

is it easy too ?

its super easy ;) Resogun for ps4 is easy too

Another game hard to platinum is lost planet 2

Edited by Blood-Rose666

Easiest   -    Megamind or walking dead

Hardest   -   Battlefield 3   (Sniper co op glitches) , Id like to finish GT5 but that is seriously tricky

Easiest: Tekken 6

Hardest: Nba2k13 0,79% I'm really proud of that and making the hall of Fame was a pain in the ass

My easiest: The Walking Dead

My hardest: Mirror's Edge (believe it or not, I've had real trouble with that one!)

Easiest: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy or Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racconus 

Hardest: Batman: Arkham City

On Persona 4 Golden: You can buy it from the PSN store, or you can find a copy at Gamestop, either the store or online. As a fan of SMT games, IMO its a great game with the platinum being a little challenging. (A lot of players have difficulty with one trophy in particular...) As I suck with explanations, here's a link to P4G's Wikia page...

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Persona_4_Golden

Thanks you so much for the information and the link!

Hardest

1S6ae9c3.png Battle Fantasia (0.49%)

Easiest

1S9f001d.png Trine 2 (36.40%)

I think is a tie with Trine 2, you don't even need to beat the story to get the platinum and you can get it in less than an hour.

Trine 2 is a nice game or just an another annoying one ?

let me borrow an image from your about me page :P :

759318.jpg

It's Very Rare for a reason and I can't say ~100+ game play time is not easy (at least) for me...*Insert Here comments from many people being annoyed/having difficulty with Risette Hardcore Fan*

anywaaaaaaaaaaayyyy...

Easiest: Sly Cooper: Thievius Raccoonus (hope I spelled it right)

Hardest: Muramasa Rebirth

I Thing Cartoon game are the easist you can find and RPG or shooting game the hardest lol

Persona 4 Golden is more than a great game and the plat isn't really annoying - requires some dedication.

Thanks I'll try it and take care of that :awesome:

Easiest: Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus (Also my fastest to date at 1 day, 7 hours, 51 minutes.)

1Sb77b40.pngThe Pride of Fastoon

Hardest: Cross Edge (Please don't make me relive all those button presses in the weapon upgrade shop.)

1S011ed4.pngCrossover Conquest

Ratchet & Clank: It that a good series of game ?

its super easy ;) Resogun for ps4 is easy too

Another game hard to platinum is lost planet 2

ok thanks for the quotations :) I'll try to get platinum on the last sly cooper :D

Edited by Chemical_Pulse

Ratchet & Clank: It that a good series of game ?

Yeah it's been around since PS2, you can check out the HD collection for the classics from the PS2.

Easiest   -    Megamind or walking dead

Hardest   -   Battlefield 3   (Sniper co op glitches) , Id like to finish GT5 but that is seriously tricky

Battlefield 3 : I really can't do the coop mission on hard... I've already beaten story on hard but coop is a pain..

Megamind and Walking Dead is that cheap ? where can I find one copy of it?

Yeah it's been around since PS2, you can check out the HD collection for the classics from the PS2.

Can I get a pack of this game on PsN Store ?

Easiest was FFXIII-2

Hardest Way of the samurai 3

FFXIII-2 is really trickly to do, and for find every fragments I remember it was a pain.

Can I get a pack of this game on PsN Store ?

I could be wrong but I think the HD collection is physical only. You can get it on amazon for cheap.

I could be wrong but I think the HD collection is physical only. You can get it on amazon for cheap.

Okay thanks :) I'll check it up

Easiest platinum trophy: 'The Last of Us' (Took me like 2 months to get it though, since back when the game released, some single-player trophies were glitched for some people, like me.)

Hardest platinum trophy: 'Ico' (From ' The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus collection')

Easiest -

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Hardest -

Fallout 3  (Not hard but took a while and some fights between giant monsters made it harder than all my other plats)

Easiest -

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Hardest -

Fallout 3  (Not hard but took a while and some fights between giant monsters made it harder than all my other pla

Battlefield 3

FFXIII-2 is really trickly to do, and for find every fragments I remember it was a pain.

I can help with BF3 i already got the trophy for Co-Op on hard

Compared to the rest of the games i did all i was missing near the end of FFXIII-2 was the one fragment for exploring all areas.

It was a small area at the Steppe area and really what made it easier than others was that the DLCs did not have trophies.

I can help with BF3 i already got the trophy for Co-Op on hard

Compared to the rest of the games i did all i was missing near the end of FFXIII-2 was the one fragment for exploring all areas.

It was a small area at the Steppe area and really what made it easier than others was that the DLCs did not have trophies.

I don't want to reupload FFXIII-2 and battlefield but thanks anyway, your nice :)

easiest : God Of War 3

hardest : Bioshock Infinite

Easiest : Wwe 12

Hardest : nhl 14

Easiest : Wwe 12

Hardest : nhl 14

post-82228-0-06391700-1390883483_thumb.png

easiest : God Of War 3

hardest : Bioshock Infinite

Bioshock Infinite is a real pain in the ass, it took me more than 14 succesive days to get the platinum on it.

God of War 3 for my part, isn't that really easy for two reason, bet challenge of God and Hard difficulty of play through...

That's my opinion, thanks for quotation :)

Edited by Chemical_Pulse

Hardest: bioshock 2

easiest : need for speed shift

easiest : Bioshock 2

Hardest : Resogun 

hardest : nhl 13

easiest : need for speed rivals