What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

Umm do you mean Drop em Like Liquid?

exact, yes

Easiest: Terminator Salvation

Hardest: GTA IV (many many many hours grinding for the Wanted trophy)

yeah, i think it take look like 1 month lol

Luckily not, it was just annoying finding a co-op partner etc. None of my friends play ps3 :(

same here, wanna help ? can be your ps3 friends :D lol

My hardest was probably Call of Duty: World at War (Damn grenade spamming on Veteran).

Easiest? Thanks to the Sound Shapes' Triple Platinum (PS3, PS4, PSV), I'd say the PS4 version of Sound Shapes would be my easiest. I got it in 9 seconds. lol

Hardest - Tales of Graces f. I couldn't do the "piggyback" method, so I had to do everything legit. Even with a ton of grinding, a few of the termina ten and Lambda on Chaos were stupid hard for me.

Easiest - Soul Calibur II HD. It was so easy I was able to get onto the leaderboards as one of the first to obtain it, just because I bought the game day one.

My hardest would be スーパーロボット大戦OGサーガ 魔装機神III post-67386-0-46105100-1390978299.png

it's just too many details to pay attention to (or risk a 4+ playthrough) just to platinum it

My easiest would be God Eater 2 post-67386-0-87301400-1390978307.png

This platinum, Killer is dead post-67386-0-10619800-1390978073.png I don't really know how to put it, while I enjoy the challenge thrown at me, but I also hate it for the unnecessary grind.
-Episode 1: The man who chose the moon, should really be re-named to Episode 1: The man who was killed a hundred times.

Edited by riderkwok

Easiest: Heavy Rain because there is nothing really skill based, it's more like a interactive movie, but can get to be a bit of a grind to get all the endings.

Hardest: Metal Gear Solid 2 because taking on 20 Metal Gears on extreme difficulty is madness and those VR missions involving MGS1 Snake....only those players with a glint in the the eye can complete those missions.

• Like 1

Easiest: Heavy Rain because there is nothing really skill based, it's more like a interactive movie, but can get to be a bit of a grind to get all the endings.

Hardest: Metal Gear Solid 2 because taking on 20 Metal Gears on extreme difficulty is madness and those VR missions involving MGS1 Snake....only those players with a glint in the the eye can complete those missions.

Congrats on the mgs2 plat, I agree it was a pain.