What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

My hardest was probably Call of Duty: World at War (Damn grenade spamming on Veteran).

Easiest? Thanks to the Sound Shapes' Triple Platinum (PS3, PS4, PSV), I'd say the PS4 version of Sound Shapes would be my easiest. I got it in 9 seconds. lol

9 seconds ? really ? but how :o

I only have two platinums so far so this is easy.

Easiest: The Walking Dead

Hardest: Borderlands

I'm pretty close to the platinum for Borderlands 2 but I've been playing other games quite a bit.

Borderland 2 is a pain to do every secondary mission and challenge haha

• Like 1

Chemical Pulse.......if you get the plat on ANY Playstation platform (say the Vita for example), go to the options, cloud sync, then open up the game on the PS3 or PS4. Go to the options and cloud sync. You will then be inundated with all the trophies from the game that you unlocked back on the Vita. Each version has a separate trophy list. I hear you can get up to 5 platinums at once with this game if you have an EU and Asian account (possibly more). In other words, earn it once on any platform and you can get it again with no effort on any other platform.

Hardest was definitely LBP1, didn't find 2 anywhere near as hard, especially since my LBP1 profile had already fulfilled the criteria for most of the online trophies (hearts, yays etc.).

Easiest... I'd say.. Ratchet & Clank All 4 One. It was slightly easier than Nexus/Into the Nexuses as that required a lot more bolts than All 4 One.

Chemical Pulse.......if you get the plat on ANY Playstation platform (say the Vita for example), go to the options, cloud sync, then open up the game on the PS3 or PS4. Go to the options and cloud sync. You will then be inundated with all the trophies from the game that you unlocked back on the Vita. Each version has a separate trophy list. I hear you can get up to 5 platinums at once with this game if you have an EU and Asian account (possibly more). In other words, earn it once on any platform and you can get it again with no effort on any other platform.

ho really. I wanna try this out :D

• Like 1

Megamind was definitely the easiest and fastest to do. 

Call of Duty World At War was probably the most frustrating because that last level going into the big open room was terrible, I swore at my tv in celebration when I finally beat it on veteran and my room mate at the time got really scared. Resistance 2 was the most time consuming with all that online play, when I got that 10,000th kill I immediately quit the match and the game. Then took the game out and put it in the trade in pile never to be played again. 

Easiest-Walking Dead Vita-This was easier than the PS3 version as I knew exactly what to do to get it. Also this was easier than some of my other games because it was such a great game. I see a lot of people always put games like Terminator or Hannah Montana but those games aren't very good so platting them makes it more difficult because you aren't having the fun of playing a game like Walking Dead (for example)

Hardest-3D Dot Game Heroes. Even after I get the Resistance 2 plat I will still say 3D is my hardest and that is mainly for Dash Circuit. Resistance is just grinding and that isn't hard (especially since the online is really fun). Dash Circuit is probably the hardest thing I've done in gaming in a long time AND I did it on the nerfed NA version. If I owned the UK version my time wouldn't have been fast enough. I beat the NA time by 2 seconds but that means I was still 3 seconds off the UK time :o. God Bless America :P

• Like 1

Hardest was Red Dead Redemption- Hardest trophy was grinding to level 50 in multiplayer. It's my favorite game of the seventh generation.

Easiest was Sly 2- A great game I enjoyed as a kid. It was an very easy plat with  ten to fifteen hour of fun gameplay.

Easiest-Walking Dead Vita-This was easier than the PS3 version as I knew exactly what to do to get it. Also this was easier than some of my other games because it was such a great game. I see a lot of people always put games like Terminator or Hannah Montana but those games aren't very good so platting them makes it more difficult because you aren't having the fun of playing a game like Walking Dead (for example)

Hardest-3D Dot Game Heroes. Even after I get the Resistance 2 plat I will still say 3D is my hardest and that is mainly for Dash Circuit. Resistance is just grinding and that isn't hard (especially since the online is really fun). Dash Circuit is probably the hardest thing I've done in gaming in a long time AND I did it on the nerfed NA version. If I owned the UK version my time wouldn't have been fast enough. I beat the NA time by 2 seconds but that means I was still 3 seconds off the UK time :o. God Bless America :P

Walking dead on ps vita isn't the same thing of ps3 play through ? really? easier or just an another history?