What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

No it is the same game, but since I knew how to do everything I could whip through the game a lot faster

ho ok, my bad, thanks for advice :)

Easy - Metal Gear Solid 3 - I did it in 8 hours or so.

Hardest - Demon's Souls - Just got the platinum recently, I think I almost had a heart attack when the Monumental gave me the Friend's Ring for the last trophy.

Metal Gear Solid 3 : Is that an easy game ? or just if you had skill you can get Platinum in no time?

ho ok, my bad, thanks for advice :)

Metal Gear Solid 3 : Is that an easy game ? or just if you had skill you can get Platinum in no time?

Hahaha no skill involved. I played on easy difficulty. 

The hardest trophy in that game is where you have to shoot the Kerotans, and they are pretty easy to find

Easiest: Sly Cooper and the Thevius Raccoonus

All you have to do is beat the game and get all the clues, something I did several times throughout my childhood, let alone the fact that the game is short so it's a very quick platinum as well.

Hardest: Uncharted 3

This wasn't that bad but it is my rarest. Crushing is slightly difficult with a few problem chapters, and as always you'll usually have to look up a guide for the treasures but other than that, not too bad. I found Uncharted 2 to be harder if not using the glitch to enable cheats on crushing.

Edited by A_Hyper_Squirrel

is that an annoying game or fun to play it?

it was incredibly fun, I think I would have gotten the platinum sooner if I just skipped most of the cutscenes.

But I dunno, the platinum was incredibly easy to get for me at least cuz I played the game like hundred times before.

And you may have to use a guide on some of the trophies.

it was incredibly fun, I think I would have gotten the platinum sooner if I just skipped most of the cutscenes.

But I dunno, the platinum was incredibly easy to get for me at least cuz I played the game like hundred times before.

And you may have to use a guide on some of the trophies.

Thanks for advice, i'll try it and take care of that :D

Edited by Chemical_Pulse
  • Like 2

Any tricky part ?

To be honest the hardest part is getting the Title for being No 1 on any leaderboard, the rest is easy if you put the time into. But it is going to need a lot time thats for sure. My current file is over 100hours, my original file was over 250hours and that was missing 1 title away from the Platinum

Depends ... certain games can be really easy for me to platinum  (for you .. not) understand? the game has multiplayer trophies that requires plenty of play time..

Time does not equal difficulty, and difficulty does not equal time. Something that requires you to play 500 matchs is not difficult it is time consuming. Some thing that requires you to beat missions designed for skilled players only is.

Time does not equal difficulty, and difficulty does not equal time. Something that requires you to play 500 matchs is not difficult it is time consuming. Some thing that requires you to beat missions designed for skilled players only is.

If you have some friends to boost it really helps... Or maybe for you "Let's Go VS Force! is easy?

Committed 'til the End is easy too? 

Ps: I have platinum on the game just sayin' ;)

If you have some friends to boost it really helps... Or maybe for you "Let's Go VS Force! is easy?

Committed 'til the End is easy too? 

Ps: I have platinum on the game just sayin' ;)

Committed 'til the End is a grind, and yes Let's Go VS Force! is easy, find the two VS Needed which just so happen to be on same level get them together and press the sticks down and apart. Not hard or challenging.

Again a Grind/Time consuming does not equal difficulty.

Now some could argue that Ultimate Warrior is difficult but that last patch the game had nerfed so many of the bosses and areas its like the game is set to normal.

Committed 'til the End is a grind, and yes Let's Go VS Force! is easy, find the two VS Needed which just so happen to be on same level get them together and press the sticks down and apart. Not hard or challenging.

Again a Grind/Time consuming does not equal difficulty.

Now some could argue that Ultimate Warrior is difficult but that last patch the game had nerfed so many of the bosses and areas its like the game is set to normal.

I'm not saying the contrary!might have exceeded me a little to say that platinum was hard ... (satisfied?) :P