I calculated the odds for the Head Turner trophy

Wurstmann69

2 hours ago, Wurstmann69 said:

I did the math for today and the numbers to still get a missing item from the shop, if you never bought a single item before, are still over 60% to get it until May 9th!

ochk7oy.png

This also means that if you still miss an item buy as much as you can from the shop to increase your chances.

Thank you!!

Is there a way for us to adjust the formula based on how many crowns items we’ve already purchased?

On 4/21/2022 at 11:28 PM, Wurstmann69 said:

Well, sure. Tell me how many crown and Kudos items you estimate you already bought and which specific item you want to buy and I can make the math for you.

Ok I think I have 24 crowns items and 155 kudos items. 

I’m trying to get a legendary color 

Edited by Tiffanniebaby
  • Like 1

me as well, i need legendary color

probably i spend around 60 crown for shop stuff (based on my crown level which is 15)

last trophy for my plat is head turner. 

Edit: got it xD

Edited by luq81
  • Like 2

On 22.4.2022 at 9:57 PM, Tiffanniebaby said:

Ok I think I have 24 crowns items and 155 kudos items. 

I’m trying to get a legendary color 

Your chances to get one each day is 6% and with 14 days left your total odd is 57,95%

Wish you good luck mate!

On 23.4.2022 at 1:08 AM, luq81 said:

me as well, i need legendary color

probably i spend around 60 crown for shop stuff (based on my crown level which is 15)

last trophy for my plat is head turner. 

Edit: got it xD

Ahaha, nice! Just wanted to do the math for you!

Glad you got it!

• Like 1

Any news for upcoming featured items? The current doesn't have a legendary color and we have to wait 4 more days.

Also can we backward autopop from the new version to the old? This might come in handy if we passed 9th of May and couldn't unlock all trophies, but then I'm not sure if we can even access the old one.

What's the best way to contact the devs?

-There will be an epic costume and a rare emote from the 30th of April to the 4th of May. After that we don't know but keep you expectations low for those last featured items of the old launcher so that you won't be disappointed.

-Yes you currently can, but after the 9th of May the old client most likely won't be able to log onto the game servers and download your player data.

-You can't contact the devs directly, you have to go through the game support.

• Like 2

On 25.04.2022 at 3:51 PM, Wurstmann69 said:

Your chances to get one each day is 6% and with 14 days left your total odd is 57,95%

Wish you good luck mate!

Ahaha, nice! Just wanted to do the math for you!

Glad you got it!

Appreciate,

I did study of you excel and I was sure to get legendary colour, 60% was a lot.

However I was a little stressful

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Strife88x said:

Anyone think the store may still be accessible after they retire this game? You can still look at your character and store, but just can't get into any matches because of it 

I would think that they remove the access via the old launcher completely so that the game doesn't even let you into the main menu, probably with a message telling you to use the new launcher.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter. Even if the old client has been retired yesterday and cannot be used anymore to play the game, you can still unlock trophies by playing on the game on the new one (or on PC) and then launch the old one to autopop them.

So just continue to play, wait for the elements you need to appears in the shop, equip them and then log onto the old client to get your missing trophy.

You're fine, you'll get your trophy.

1 hour ago, Tetho_mig said:

It doesn't matter. Even if the old client has been retired yesterday and cannot be used anymore to play the game, you can still unlock trophies by playing on the game on the new one (or on PC) and then launch the old one to autopop them.

So just continue to play, wait for the elements you need to appears in the shop, equip them and then log onto the old client to get your missing trophy.

You're fine, you'll get your trophy.

I wouldnt bet my money on that.

If they release the next patch, the possibility exist that the old client wont even connect to the server anymore.

Hello, i wanted to say that you can play on the old launcher, because the game is fully functional, you have to time it right and you can join a lobby just before the notification hits the screen, if done right you be in the lobby falling down to other players, after thst you need to qualify for the first round, and leave if the second is counting down, this removes the notification all together, so you can resumé play as normal, if you dont believe me, see my profile, 1 fall guys list and the last trophy popped after the closeure of the launcher, if you dont believe i am happy to sent a clip of playing on old launcher, i know my english sucks its not my first language 

• Like 2

On 5/10/2022 at 10:05 PM, RIKkert138 said:

Hello, i wanted to say that you can play on the old launcher, because the game is fully functional, you have to time it right and you can join a lobby just before the notification hits the screen, if done right you be in the lobby falling down to other players, after thst you need to qualify for the first round, and leave if the second is counting down, this removes the notification all together, so you can resumé play as normal, if you dont believe me, see my profile, 1 fall guys list and the last trophy popped after the closeure of the launcher, if you dont believe i am happy to sent a clip of playing on old launcher, i know my english sucks its not my first language 

Tried this with no luck, do you hold X or keep pressing? 

I timed it just right, right between going from the loading screen to the main menu, if you press it just right, you will join the lobby, and can play the first round with the notification on screen, if you manage to qualify for the first round, leave when the second round is beginning to count down and the notification will disappear and you can play on the old launcher just fine

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 10:38 AM, RIKkert138 said:

I timed it just right, right between going from the loading screen to the main menu, if you press it just right, you will join the lobby, and can play the first round with the notification on screen, if you manage to qualify for the first round, leave when the second round is beginning to count down and the notification will disappear and you can play on the old launcher just fine

Thanks to you I got the :platinum: in the old first ☺️?