Gold duplication

It is possible to duplicate gold if you think getting 1 million gold is a grind. The duplication method requires a 2nd player ( I've only tested it with a friend online and not split screen so feel free to test that out). Here are the steps:

1. Backup your save data
  2. join a friend/ or let a friend join you, then trade all of your gold
  3. quit the game and download your save again. Once you open the game you will have all your gold back.
  4. let your friend do the above steps so you can dup more gold than before.

Note: When you join a friend, it will say you have 0 gold. However, this can easily be fixed.. let your friend give you 1 gold bar and your gold should be back to normal.

Happy trophy hunting

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This doesn’t work for me on PS5.
When I copy the save back from the cloud, it also writes the character of the second player back to its former state.
And I can’t make a separate cloud copy for the second account since this account has no PS Plus.

On 25/03/2022 at 9:26 AM, MohandGamer7 said:

It is possible to duplicate gold if you think getting 1 million gold is a grind.

1 million gold is incredibly easy to get if you just keep selling everything you don't need. It's the 300+ million gold you need to upgrade all of your storage and weapon slots that's the grindy part.

I really think the devs overshot the mark here by making this a trophy requirement.

35 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

1 million gold is incredibly easy to get if you just keep selling everything you don't need. It's the 300+ million gold you need to upgrade all of your storage and weapon slots that's the grindy part.

I really think the devs overshot the mark here by making this a trophy requirement.

I totally agree, 300+ million is ridiculous. I really didn't want to use the exploit, because I'm always afraid to mess with my save files, but the fastest way of farming money (using the pickaxe legendary and trap a specific enemy in the corner, so you can hit him all the time) would still take like 50 hours of doing it constantly. I get it, they wanted people to keep playing chaos chamber, probably the lvl cap (of chaos chamber) will be higher with dlcs, so you can earn money faster, but come on, 300 frickin million? 100 million would be a perfect number, just enough grind. There is no way that someone who does it the legit way (probably playing chaos chamber, because I would rather kill myself than hit a guy with a pickaxe for 50 hours) doesn't die from boredom.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Couga83 said:

This doesn’t work for me on PS5.
When I copy the save back from the cloud, it also writes the character of the second player back to its former state.
And I can’t make a separate cloud copy for the second account since this account has no PS Plus.

The characters need to be on separate accounts, and only need PS+ on one of them. Let's say you have PS+ on account 1.

1. Back up account 1.

2. Transfer gold from account 1 to account 2.

3. Restore account 1.

4. Transfer gold from account 2 to account 1. Now account 1 has twice as much gold as it had before.

5. Go to step 1.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

The characters need to be on separate accounts, and only need PS+ on one of them. Let's say you have PS+ on account 1.

1. Back up account 1.

2. Transfer gold from account 1 to account 2.

3. Restore account 1.

4. Transfer gold from account 2 to account 1. Now account 1 has twice as much gold as it had before.

5. Go to step 1.

I used two different accounts.

But when I restore the save on account 1 the character of account 2 is also restored.

Don't know what I do wrong.

16 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

I used two different accounts.

But when I restore the save on account 1 the character of account 2 is also restored.

Don't know what I do wrong.

I did it on my PS5 with my main account and one of my alt accounts who doesn't have PS+ .. 

What I did:

Loaded my normal save with my main account.

Joined my game in local coop with my alt account.

Transferred all gold from main to alt

Pressed options on alt account and quit to main menu so it saves

Closed application with PS button on main account

Downloaded save again on main account

rinse repeat

Duped 700million gold in 30 mins (started with 65k). Problem must be on your side somehow.

I think you don't leave the game with your alt account before closing the app ? You have to save it with manually quitting

Edited by Yoey_666
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I upgraded all inventory slots to the maximum in BL3 but in that game it was very easy if you used the Mayhem modifier called Lootsplosion or something like that. With that you had a 10% chance per kill (100% if you got a crit kill) for the enemy to explode in a shower of loot and if you picked up everything you could easily get 500k - 1M per kill but afaik nothing like that exists in Wonderlands.

19 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

I did it on my PS5 with my main account and one of my alt accounts who doesn't have PS+ .. 

What I did:

Loaded my normal save with my main account.

Joined my game in local coop with my alt account.

Transferred all gold from main to alt

Pressed options on alt account and quit to main menu so it saves

Closed application with PS button on main account

Downloaded save again on main account

rinse repeat

Duped 700million gold in 30 mins (started with 65k). Problem must be on your side somehow.

I tried it now with a different second account. 

With that it works.

Strange.

I had a ton of trouble with this. As well, ended up doing most of it online with a friend and did some experimenting.

The key is that it can't be the primary account (the person trying to reload the save)'s game. You need to join the "mules" account's game when doing the actual duping and do the handing the money back on the main accounts game. Here is what I did step by step.

1) Upload save to cloud

2) Start game on alt accounts profile (meaning go to the home screen on your alt account, and start the game)

3) Join into game on alt account (go through intro stuff first time if need be, as soon as you land and have a UI, your good to go)

4) Join split screen with your main account

5) Trade gold and any items and complete trade

6) Leave on main account

7) Quit game to menu on alt account

8) Close out of game

9) Use home button to go back to main account

10) Download cloud save

11) Start up game on main account

12) Hit continue on main account (doesn't technically matter where you are, but I was in Brighthoff)

13) Verify if you have money (if not, double check steps)

13.5) If you do not have money, go grab 1 bar of gold (meaning from a chest, there are 2 in Izzy's and 1 in the middle of the square outside of Izzy's). If you still don't have money, double check your steps.

14) Join with split screen

15) Trade money/items back

16) Profit

17) Repeat steps 1-16 until you have the necessary gold.

Doing this exact method worked perfectly, took about 3-5 minutes each time to load up/quit on PS5. So about 30-45 minutes. The first time i only traded a million and ran the steps just to be safe, but felt comfortable after doing the entire amount.

Online works very similar, just replace alt account with online friend, and have them do steps 1-5.

Good luck!

• Like 4

On 7.4.2022 at 9:59 PM, Nameless600 said:

I had a ton of trouble with this. As well, ended up doing most of it online with a friend and did some experimenting.

The key is that it can't be the primary account (the person trying to reload the save)'s game. You need to join the "mules" account's game when doing the actual duping and do the handing the money back on the main accounts game. Here is what I did step by step.

Thanks for the detailed guide on how to do this. I too for some reason had problems getting this to work but your instructions worked perfectly. The only thing I did different was that I skipped step 6, after trading the gold I just quit to main menu on the alt account.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.4.2022 at 3:25 PM, Janire1911 said:

I upgraded all inventory slots to the maximum in BL3 but in that game it was very easy if you used the Mayhem modifier called Lootsplosion or something like that. With that you had a 10% chance per kill (100% if you got a crit kill) for the enemy to explode in a shower of loot and if you picked up everything you could easily get 500k - 1M per kill but afaik nothing like that exists in Wonderlands.

not true about the lootsplosion, in chaos chamber one of the curses that he gives you, its lootsplosion 10% chance with kill and 100% with crit kill.

but I agree it was far easier in bl3 to get everything upgraded

Edited by dj_lalle

On 07/04/2022 at 11:59 AM, Nameless600 said:

1) Upload save to cloud

2) Start game on alt accounts profile (meaning go to the home screen on your alt account, and start the game)

3) Join into game on alt account (go through intro stuff first time if need be, as soon as you land and have a UI, your good to go)

4) Join split screen with your main account

5) Trade gold and any items and complete trade

6) Leave on main account

7) Quit game to menu on alt account

8) Close out of game

9) Use home button to go back to main account

10) Download cloud save

11) Start up game on main account

12) Hit continue on main account (doesn't technically matter where you are, but I was in Brighthoff)

13) Verify if you have money (if not, double check steps)

13.5) If you do not have money, go grab 1 bar of gold (meaning from a chest, there are 2 in Izzy's and 1 in the middle of the square outside of Izzy's). If you still don't have money, double check your steps.

14) Join with split screen

15) Trade money/items back

16) Profit

17) Repeat steps 1-16 until you have the necessary gold.

Doing this exact method worked perfectly, took about 3-5 minutes each time to load up/quit on PS5. So about 30-45 minutes. The first time i only traded a million and ran the steps just to be safe, but felt comfortable after doing the entire amount.

Online works very similar, just replace alt account with online friend, and have them do steps 1-5.

Good luck!

thanks, took 1.5hrs cause idk lol but bought all upgrades. forgot a few thinking my game glitched, when i missed 1 SDU Backpack. So went back and bought it. Got both trophies.

Hopefully chaos runs arent hard...