Completed Ada's campaign on professional mode with Agent but didn't get credit

nooitzben

I'm guessing you can't be Agent while doing this campaign with Ada. I think it only counts if you do this as Ada. Or could it be a bug/glitch? I only played Agent because I was able to find a game hosted by somebody else while I was online and I've never cooped the Ada campaign before. I got no problem doing this again cuz its easy to complete professional mode with skills that you have earned to make things easier but it just sucks I didn't get credit for completing it on professional when I played as Agent. I still got my playthrough recorded since I happened to be streaming at the time. I can post a video of this if needed to show I did complete this campaign but didn't get credit for it while doing it on professional and as Agent.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

Yep, Can't get the trophy with the agent.

Is that a PS4 thing? Because I clearly remember getting it simultaneously with my partner with the Agent on PS3. I even made sure comparing our timing on this trophy. Did you complete other campaigns on Professional prior to that?

Edited by VegaMan-X4

6 hours ago, nooitzben said:

I'm guessing you can't be Agent while doing this campaign with Ada. I think it only counts if you do this as Ada. Or could it be a bug/glitch? I only played Agent because I was able to find a game hosted by somebody else while I was online and I've never cooped the Ada campaign before. I got no problem doing this again cuz its easy to complete professional mode with skills that you have earned to make things easier but it just sucks I didn't get credit for completing it on professional when I played as Agent. I still got my playthrough recorded since I happened to be streaming at the time. I can post a video of this if needed to show I did complete this campaign but didn't get credit for it while doing it on professional and as Agent.

@Koro249 and I completed the last campaign (Ada) today. I was host and got all trophies, Koro however only got the trophies for Amateur and Normal. He figured out, that you have to start your own campaign on professional first, then you can join others and get the higher difficulty completions. Maybe he can post the source later, I have no clue where he found it.

And so the struggle with COOP games not getting the trophies right continues .. seriously boggles my mind how incompetent developers can be when it comes to trophies.. :|

10 hours ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

Is that a PS4 thing? Because I clearly remember getting it simultaneously with my partner with the Agent on PS3. I even made sure comparing our timing on this trophy. Did you complete other campaigns on Professional prior to that?

I have not yet done any professional campaigns yet on ps4 version. I've 100% ps3 already though. I will 100% the ps4 version soon. I just need to complete professional difficulty