All-new PlayStation Plus launches in June with 700+ games and more value than ever

Its mostly as expected, the only good thing that can come out of this is if they start adding more games to the previous generations line-up and improve streaming quality. Also a bit surprised trophy support wasnt added to older titles.

Whatever the case, Im sticking to the base plan, still have my older consoles if I need them.

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Give us the list of these 700 games, Sony. You had time to count them, now let us see the content.

This is what I wanna know. I'm happy to pay a sub for a few months here and there during periods I know I'll have more free time to play and try out some games I wouldn't have otherwise bought. It's what I do with my Xbox/Game Pass.

Edited by richxrdgriffin

11 minutes ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

If this was supposed to be competition for xbox's game pass, its a fucking joke.

At this point, Sony isn't a clown, its the whole circus.

I think you are giving Sony too much credit here. Quite a tone deaf move of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JourneySilvers said:

Is there a reason that ps3 games are only cloud based and not downloadable? 

Your PS4/PS5 can't run the ps3 code natively, obviously. 

Pretty nice deal. Nothing really changes for the current subscribers, which is good. Plus added benefit of gamepass-like service for extra money. Maybe I'll grab the Extra deal for 3 months if the library of games will interest me.

• Like 2

I still have Plus for probably another 6 years and my Now is going to expire in June. I'm curious if to be able to upgrade to Plus Extra I will have to pay the difference between the Tiers, which is an extra $40

That's not that bad, will wait for what those 400 titles are and will decide based on that. I expect it's going to be a majority of the current PS Now listing but will still wait. Whether it's 700 or 400 I don't really care if they up the numbers with trash games.

1 minute ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

So if every Ps Now subscription will translate to a ps plus premium subscription does that mean if I buy a year of ps now for 50£ right now, I will get the 100£ ps + premium for 50£ off on a year? Did Sony just scam themselves by announcing this?

Where you gonna buy it from? I can't find anywhere. 

Will keep rolling along with the base plan and Gamefly.  Think I paid $180/year for my 2 game plan on a promo which I think is more than fair, and my gaming budget excel would agree lol.  Plus you don't have to guess if 3rd parties will be a part of the plan.  It doesn't even say if 1st party games will be included outside a possible demo.

Gamefly also works with Nintendo games, of which very few are worth the full $60 these days.

3 minutes ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

What's your problem with it exactly? 

Price, way to expensive for 70% of games we have probably already been given through plus. We're talking double the price of plus to get the most out of it. 

As an Australian it's about goddamn time we get cloud streaming, its been literally years and we're still waiting and according to the article we're still getting screwed over.

Honestly? This doesn't sounds much like Gamepass, or even equivalent, or better. Gamepass is amazing because of all the new releases that are on there. This just seems like old games from PS Now streaming. If I wanted that, I would have gotten PS Now. I was really hoping for something like Gamepass, to play new games on. Meh.

• Like 3