Getting level trophies with Level 65 Scroll?

TimeLordCrow13y

I (along with, seemingly, many other players) have a free Level 65 Scroll in my inventory. I’ve seen some accounts recently get all the level trophies in quick succession and nothing else. Either they’re cheating (which I doubt), or they’re using this scroll and legitimately autopoping the level trophies. 

TL; DR: Has anyone with a Level 65 Scroll used it and immediately received all (or all remaining) level trophies? 

1 hour ago, Sydoki said:

How do you get the scroll? Was it part of an update or some kind of celebration?

I honestly have no clue. I logged in for the first time in ages a few days ago and collected all my “Maintenance Rewards” & have been collecting the daily return rewards and-I noticed it in my inventory at some point yesterday. 

Also @lordzeze, thanks! Actually decided to try it a bit ago (I created a Reaper alt which autopoped the level 50 trophy), figured if the trophies didn’t pop, I’d have a second chance to get them normally with the Reaper w/o too much headache. But thankfully they did! 

ETA: For anyone interested, the scroll can also be bought in the store for 4995 “Tera Coins” (I have somehow amassed 1300 myself, and I’m completely FTP) but is currently on sale for 2497 Tera Coins. But.....the coins are pricey. $9.99 USD for 1000 coins. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 1

I received the box as well. And I was prepared for a showdown in the Flagged Game forum. Anyway, only the level 10 and 65 trophies actually appeared, but as you can see on my profile, I was credited with all of them. Now if only there was a box that could defeat the level 68 bosses, I would be set.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

Would it be possible for a brand new player to get this scroll? I've been postponing starting this game but would if I could get that scroll.

Since no one seems to know, I tried to research this and all I could find was this (I think) recent post on an Xbox achievement site: 

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1366443&anchor=10406252

ETA: I also found this, seems to be an ongoing event this month, doesn’t answer the question about new players though: 

https://massivelyop.com/2022/03/21/tera-console-prepares-to-celebrate-four-years-adds-new-stigmas-and-dungeon-in-latest-patch/

I will say my alt didn’t receive a scroll, so it’s either account based and for all new & returning players or account based but only for returning players. My advice: try creating a character on an alt account first if you have one and playing until you get your first login reward. 

7 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Nice they are giving a scroll, but leveling is the least of your worries imho playing Tera cause its so easy. You would had level doing all the dungeons needed anyways.

The second part is true, but I personally wouldn’t call the game “easy.” IMO, leveling seems glacial once you get around level 40, even with scrolls increasing XP gains. And trying to solo dungeons that aren’t meant to be soloed because you can’t match with a group is an exercise in frustration, even if you’re overleveled for the dungeon in question. Unless you’re around 20-30 levels above the requirement, that is. 

NTM, this game thinks it needs 60GB of space EVERY TIME an update is released, even though the updates themselves are always small. I usually end up having to delete something to update it. 

• Like 1

I just logged in to the game for the 1st time in years, and ya i had a Lv65 Scroll waiting for me in parcel post - on my lv35 ninja.

lol trying to see if i can "bank" it an give it to my new lv1 Valky, - unsure what class i should go for to solo - had a Sorc but the game made me delete it because "name was in use" even thou it was lv 25

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I just logged in to the game for the 1st time in years, and ya i had a Lv65 Scroll waiting for me in parcel post - on my lv35 ninja.

lol trying to see if i can "bank" it an give it to my new lv1 Valky, - unsure what class i should go for to solo - had a Sorc but the game made me delete it because "name was in use" even thou it was lv 25

I’m playing an archer and with the scroll have managed to solo everything but the final two dungeons & the level 68 world bosses. Didn’t  even try to solo the last two dungeons, queued for them. The last one (Catacombs) took over an hour to match. 

Just tried taking down Nyxarras (supposedly the easiest level 68 Boss) by myself at level 65, and welp, that’s not happening. 

1 hour ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I used a warrior on both my Tera plats to solo. Probably not the best class but it was doable. Some of the world bosses took me 45mins- an hour to solo though. I had help with boosted gear with scrolls.

My ninja with the welcome back gear (item lv 460?) (30day use limit) With custom stats crit/hp/hp% Regen/mp Regen.  As well as boosted stats from some new found mechanic (adventure potion or w.e. I was just chugging any consumable that said 7-14day stat boost)

At lv65 I'm finding it's hitting 1.2m for normal attacks (vs lv 30/40mobs so not the best example) and 5-7M w ninjutsu fire magic 

So it might be doable with the massive power boost the game gave me.

Tho side note. The trophy's seem to pop backwards when you use a lv up scroll, 

On topic 

Looks like the scroll only pops in what ever toon ya log into with 1st. Wasn't able to clame on my lv 33 brawler.

And lol don't get confused thinking ya didn't get it And just buy a character slot / 65 scroll from the store.  Deffo. Check parasol mail.

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
  • Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 6:47 PM, TimeLordCrow13y said:

I’m playing an archer and with the scroll have managed to solo everything but the final two dungeons & the level 68 world bosses. Didn’t  even try to solo the last two dungeons, queued for them. The last one (Catacombs) took over an hour to match. 

Just tried taking down Nyxarras (supposedly the easiest level 68 Boss) by myself at level 65, and welp, that’s not happening. 

Update: Got Nyxarras by some other player joining me during battle. Added them to my group so hopefully if they were also after the trophy it counted for them. Looks like 2 Level 65 players can take the Level 68 bosses down just fine.