Trophy shows offline but not online after synch

Nakhar

I killed Regal Ancestor Spirit and unlocked the trophy it shows up if I disconnect my PS5 from the internet but when I go back online and force synch my trophy it stays locked. Anybody run into a similar issue and knows a fix ?

Just now, sadxrad said:

@Nakhar Same thing happened to me after killing Godrick! Can't get it to sync. 1f615.png

For you and others who google this problem the next trophy I got fixed the issue and my trophies are all synced now. If the trophy shows when the console is offline it seems like it'll fix itself :)

• Like 2

On 26/03/2022 at 2:31 PM, Nakhar said:

For you and others who google this problem the next trophy I got fixed the issue and my trophies are all synced now. If the trophy shows when the console is offline it seems like it'll fix itself :)

Just happened to me after Godskin Duo (trophy appears when I'm offline/doesn't show when I'm online [Sync trophies not working]), do you know how long it took to eventually fix itself?

27 minutes ago, Spiroff23 said:

Just happened to me after Godskin Duo (trophy appears when I'm offline/doesn't show when I'm online [Sync trophies not working]), do you know how long it took to eventually fix itself?

Alright just updated for me, for anyone curious it took just under 90 minutes for it to eventually sync online.