Help with Build > I am a returning player and I'm trying to play de DLC's

rodhenry8

Hello guys, I need some help, I finished the game when it came out and just now, I'm trying to get on the DLC's.

My build then was this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOxFEk7WQAUEanh?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOxFFLSXEAI4yBy?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Mainly using the Axe.

I know that we have some new weapons and abilities and wanted to try it out.

TLDR: What's the most fun and or overpowered build, right now, to not get stuck on bosses and feel good while playing.

Thanks for any help! =)

Don't know much about specific build but if you want to try out new weapon and feel good you should check some fists builds on youtube maybe ? Fists uses relentless and quick combo, it's really satisfaying and can deplete the ennemis stamina really fast.

The splistaff is, to me, a bit harder to use because there's many move that left you open for a counter attack, I didn't play much with it yet.

Don't know if I helped you but have fun.

9 minutes ago, Ulfarund said:

Don't know much about specific build but if you want to try out new weapon and feel good you should check some fists builds on youtube maybe ? Fists uses relentless and quick combo, it's really satisfaying and can deplete the ennemis stamina really fast.

The splistaff is, to me, a bit harder to use because there's many move that left you open for a counter attack, I didn't play much with it yet.

Don't know if I helped you but have fun.

I see, thanks for answering! I'll try to look on youtube, someone o Reddit said that I'd need to be on ng+4 to any build be useful, and I really don't even know how to get there! hahaha