Health per hit.

so im trying to figure out, because i wasn't paying attention - was farming Crystals and noticed i was getting 40Hp per hit as Tyrant/Sage (30/30) and wasn't sure where it was coming from, changed my gear and it went away.

I don't think this was "Regen" as it was too fast, and i haven't seen the A.I Cast any buffs on me.

anyone have any idea what gear trait gives HP on Hit - or Job passive (from Affinity) -

Ok, I'll have to go thru paladins bonus and look.

I also forgot about the job skills lol. Been using blood weapon and lunatic. It's a beefy combo so long as I don't get hit w knock back.

Even w 296 gear score (still lv 30/31) gettn smashed trying to get tyrant / sage job lv up unlocks lol

Edit:

so it looks like it's the Tyrants Trap ( 250% Affinity ) Restore HP Based on Damage Delt when targeting Enemey weakness.

Thinking - 
Tyrant / Dark knight, for the 400% bonus of having all "near death" Triggers active at all times, mixed with soul eater (more damage) Followed up with Tyrants Trap / En-element, with Fanatic/blood weapon active, and see if that's sustainable at all - 

(The white mage 400% looks nice, Shell an protect at all times) had one person in my game with that on, and appeard to take near 0damage. (but once they died, the game wouldn't let me revive them, soooo unsure if there was some trickery going on there)

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI