Does R&C Collection have trophies

Leo_Ascendent

I saw the collection for $20 and it says trophies on the back of, is it all the R&C game or is there only one that has trophies?

UPDATE: A few hours after playing, and after earning a trophy in Frontal Assault (which I'm 100% does not matter) they finally showed up. Yes I was connected to the internet, yes I was signed in, yes I played the game, no your smartass commentary isn't desired. Fuck off. ;)

Edited by Leo_Ascendent

No luck unfortunately. I'm not a huge trophy hunter, but I also don't like paying for broken games. Back to the store it goes. :(

Because a trophy set isn't there doesn't mean the game is broken. Anyway I did 2 searches for this issue and can't find it, I don't know if you need to have access to the internet (or if there was a patch) which enables the trophies. I had no issues.

• Like 2

Very few games present an installing / loading trophy screen, so that's no indication of whether or not a game has trophies.

All three R&C games on the collection disc have trophies. The first R&C game takes a few hours before a trophy pops, so how about developing some patience?

• Like 1

Yup they sure do...pretty much all games released after 2009 have trophy support...to be honest I've never seen a game released after 2009 or may I say 2008 that doesn't have trophies.

Of course that doesn't include minis and PSMobile games.Just like PS1 and PS2 games in da store.

I took 1 second and looked it up on Google. Yes, yes it does.

your sarcasm sir... is priceless  :awesome: 

anyway... isn't it like the other collections? Jak, SLY, etc.. that have separate trophy set for each games included in collections?

basic question: did you try to play the game then check your trophy list? did you try to play and try to gain at least one trophy?

if you already did the 2 above then same problem... is it digital copy? If yes, try to re-install it... 

your sarcasm sir... is priceless  :awesome:

anyway... isn't it like the other collections? Jak, SLY, etc.. that have separate trophy set for each games included in collections?

basic question: did you try to play the game then check your trophy list? did you try to play and try to gain at least one trophy?

if you already did the 2 above then same problem... is it digital copy? If yes, try to re-install it... 

It's not digital since he said he looked on the back and it said trophies

It may sound stupid but did you play the games?

When you start the collection from the disc you get to select which of the three you want to play in this selection you are actually not playing any of the three and the trophies won't install you have to start all three seperatly and then it installs trophies.

It must be something with that. I have never heard of trophy lists not appearing and there are no issues with the RC collection either(Other than they forgot to register RC 3's trophies on the server at the release and Idol Minds being lazy at lots of things).

He said that the actual trophy list wasn't appearing from what I interpreted

I saw the collection for $20 and it says trophies on the back of, is it all the R&C game or is there only one that has trophies?

Did you return it or did you consider what lots of people are saying?

He said that the actual trophy list wasn't appearing from what I interpreted

Did you return it or did you consider what lots of people are saying?

just checked his profile... the trophies were already in his profile.. wonder what happened :-?

Well to those that did try and help, thanks.

To those that like to be smartasses, please go fuck yourself. :)

Anyways, a few hours later, they, for some reason, should up (even the 3rd which I didn't play). So I have no idea what happened.

Also, I do consider a game that doesn't offer what it says, to be broken. Alas, this one has rectified itself.

Edited by Leo_Ascendent