Metal Gear Online Trophies?

There is 1 trophy that requires you to infiltrate an enemy base (though I don't know if you have to physically play with other people or just do it whilst connected to the servers) but the other 2 online trophies just require you to build and then sell a nuke whilst connected to the MGS servers.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

FOB trophy - u need to infiltrate other players' bases. The opponent is not required during a mission. There should be many bases available to attack.

Nuke trophies - to build a nuke you will need ONLINE resources. It requires a lot of fuel and minor metals - it will take time. I don't recommend waiting with it to the end. I think nuke disposal can be done offline.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, biokam said:

FOB trophy - u need to infiltrate other players' bases. The opponent is not required during a mission. There should be many bases available to attack.

Nuke trophies - to build a nuke you will need ONLINE resources. It requires a lot of fuel and minor metals - it will take time. I don't recommend waiting with it to the end. I think nuke disposal can be done offline.

Yeah but you had better disarm your nuke ASAP. Whether or not you are online, your nuke IS online....someone will come steal it from you as soon as they see it there. 

As for the FOB you only need to start one, can quit as soon as you load in. 

MGO not needed at all. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...