Bragging Rights Bugged

Hundo-X-Percento

Is this trophy bugged for anyone else? I've won the Super Bowl in an online league about 5 times now and the trophy just doesn't pop. Is there something I'm missing or does anyone have any tips on how to set this us to pop? 
This is my first Madden game, but not my first EA game so I'm aware there are issues with trophies popping haha

yeah its buggy just like 80% of the trophy list of Madden 22 haha. Won't lie a literally created like 25 cloud leagues to get the trophy but could not get it by myself (using main acc and alt acc)

I ended up getting the trophy this way: A friend of mine created an online league, he simmed to the Super Bowl, and his team made it to the Super Bowl, so he sent me an invite to play for the other team on the Super Bowl. I joined the league, won the Super Bowl and got the trophy ?

Edited by NetoStyle

12 hours ago, NetoStyle said:

yeah its buggy just like 80% of the trophy list of Madden 22 haha. Won't lie a literally created like 25 cloud leagues to get the trophy but could not get it by myself (using main acc and alt acc)

I ended up getting the trophy this way: A friend of mine created an online league, he simmed to the Super Bowl, and his team made it to the Super Bowl, so he sent me an invite to play for the other team on the Super Bowl. I joined the league, won the Super Bowl and got the trophy 1f600.png

11 hours ago, labignikefan said:

I was having trouble with this too. I was able to get it solo.

After winning the Super Bowl, restart the game. I had to back out completely. When you restart the game, go back to the franchise you won the Super Bowl with. The trophy should unlock. Also, make sure you do not advance the week until the trophy pops. 

Thanks guys! I'll try both these options today! I only have these two to left so it would be nice to get it over and done with!

Got the plat today with the help from @xDarkn3ssFallzx. I actually unlocked the Bragging rights trophy by going into one of my Franchise saves that I had won the Super Bowl with. Popped automatically. So if you are having issues with this, maybe leave it for a day or two and then come back to the save.

Bragging Rights also popped for Darkness when he invited me to his league and we played each other in the SuperBowl.

Edited by Hundo-X-Percento

On 3/27/2022 at 4:06 PM, labignikefan said:

I was having trouble with this too. I was able to get it solo.

After winning the Super Bowl, restart the game. I had to back out completely. When you restart the game, go back to the franchise you won the Super Bowl with. The trophy should unlock. Also, make sure you do not advance the week until the trophy pops. 

This worked for me on the first try! 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried all these and could not get it to pop. Not sure if this will help anyone else, but this is how it popped for me.

I went into notifications and clicked on the message advising I had won the Super Bowl. That brought me into that Franchise mode and the trophy popped immediately.

• 1 month later...
On 31/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, shar0412 said:

I tried all these and could not get it to pop. Not sure if this will help anyone else, but this is how it popped for me.

I went into notifications and clicked on the message advising I had won the Super Bowl. That brought me into that Franchise mode and the trophy popped immediately.

Omg this worked. Thank you 

• 1 year later...