Platinum trophy impossible to achieve?

ShadowWalsh

I purchased this game on launch, getting only the regular version, to find that I have to evolve 10 cards in the game for one of the lifetime challenges. There are 1: not 10 cards you can actually evolve, and 2: evolving a card to max level also not possible? Unless I am missing something, there is no way as a basic game owner to achieve the platinum in this game, until they release more evolve cards. Thoughts on this, or if I am missing something?

Unrelated but am I the only one experiencing the error ‘unable to communicate with the sever at this time’ whenever I click on faction wars. It’s getting annoying because I’ve restarted my WiFi and restarted the game countless time and this won’t work. Are the servers down? If not how could I fix this?

22 minutes ago, KingKronosDC84 said:

I have 12-13 evolution cards already so that isn't the issue. Its just an issue of it not being out long enough for the 4 loyalty rewards and 84 daily quests. People should start getting it sometime next week I'd think. 

The only way that is possible, is if you bought the NWO edition, I didn't, thus those 9 evo cards do not exist for me.

7 minutes ago, ShadowWalsh said:

The only way that is possible, is if you bought the NWO edition, I didn't, thus those 9 evo cards do not exist for me.

I got the standard edition too and I have 7 evolution cards. Also it counts if you evolve the same card 4 times for example, that will count as you evolving 4 different cards. It just means evolve any type of card on 10 different occasions. That's how it has been counting for me anyway. I evolved the same card 4 times and it counted for 4 on the lifetime challenge. You don't need 10 individual cards. I'm not too sure about evolving a card to max level though, I haven't seen any cards you can do that with yet.

Just now, PSwifty95 said:

I got the standard edition too and I have 7 evolution cards. Also it counts if you evolve the same card 4 times for example, that will count as you evolving 4 different cards. It just means evolve any type of card on 10 different occasions. That's how it has been counting for me anyway. I evolved the same card 4 times and it counted for 4 on the lifetime challenge. You don't need 10 individual cards. I'm not too sure about evolving a card to max level though, I haven't seen any cards you can do that with yet.

What card did you get that allows you to evolve 4 times, and how did you get it then? I've looked through every my faction reward, nothing weekly, and none in the current packs.

RNG can give you Evolution cards when you spend tokens on packs. Plus you earn Evo Cards by completing some challenges (like getting the Lifetime Challenge for getting 50,000 MFP in matches gives you a Sapphire Evo Faarooq). 

As for Evo Cards with a Level 4 or 5 Evolution...I don't know about those if you don't have the Undertaker DLC. As that gives you a Gold Undertaker '95 that can Evolve up to Ruby and an Emerald Undertaker 98 that can evolve up to Amethyst.