Platinum + 100% in 2022?

X-Nuke-Z

Hi there! I was wondering if it's still possible going for the 100%. I always have been interested to play this game and I'm thinking to start it soon.

·There are still active players in the MP?

·And nowadays how hard is to get the trophies from de DLC's?

Going off memory.

You'll need to boost everything.

The win 50 pvp matches with out 16? People to boost with is next to impossible, ( I got lucky to stumble into a group of Russian boosters back in 2020)  - let alone queing up together as ya can only have a squad of 4.- and In 2020 que lines were empty.

this phase alone can if very lucky take 2hours min. But from launch off the PvP dlc to finnaly finishing it (hour wise) it took me 50-100 hours just for match making / in game time / wins as alot o folk are extremely min maxed and can 1 shot ya using meta weapons.

Ya need 1 person to help with dark zone MP - rather simple.

And iirc 4 others to help with underground their 1 operater.

So we'll the plat is doable as servers should still be up .. I wouldn't suggest going after it.

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
  • Like 4

Well if you're brave enough to give this a go at the moment doing it legit just be prepared for RAGE and PAIN as if you do not have the exact gear set and mods, talents, etc for Last Stand PVP you will get destroyed and just think what's the point in even trying. But you have got a just take the L if you get one, as the next game you might get the win as teams switch providing none of the lobby leaves after the match.

If you do not have the right gear, try to get the basics where you can kill NPC'S Purple and Gold and help your team out that way or just be a general pain in the ass for the other team to go too their base destroy the turrets and pulse and try to capture just 1 objective, so their spawn point is disabled, and then they possibly do not gain points. Always try to capture even if you get destroyed, that can be the difference in getting a win. Go for perk stations, mainly victory multiplier!

You will get fed up with being killed by The House SMG

The house always wins

Servers are active in the UK/EU around 9pm till midnight on week days, and that is not all the time. However, I have found the weekends to be good as there is at least 2 full lobbies sometimes 3, so it can be done, but it will be alot of pain. As for boosting, 16 players is a headache and I wish anybody luck with it.

You will however get angry with your teammates doing the wrong thing, not capturing the objectives and treating it like a TDM match and basically making your effort pointless when you feel like you are the only one actually trying to win the game. But I guess this happens in every game, just look at Call of Duty, people play Domination for kills lol.

Edited by TheRetroManiac
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Answering to my own question I can say yes, the plat. + 100% is possible. After I've done all the online trophies I only need some stuff that I can do alone. 

Special thanks to @Mina and @TheRetroManiac the info was really useful! I did The last stand DLC legitimately, what a nightmare ?

Edited by X-Nuke-Z
  • Like 1

@X-Nuke-Z No problem, yeah I recently got 100% and Last Stand was horrible legit, but it saved the headache of 16 player boosts as that stuff is made of nightmares. Congrats on getting it done. I would like to add for people who see this thread I believe the game has like 400-800 people that are active during different times, so the player base is not huge, so It's something to consider if you want to start the game or not.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey there all. 

I was thinking about 100% in Division, but the only concern seems to be Last Stand and winning 50 times and probably Dark Zone trophies or are there more annoying ones? Is it even worth considering playing this game now? Because I dunno if it's worth starting it. How are the servers right now considering population? Is it hard to boost Last Stand and meet the same team? Are there quiting penalties if you meet wrong teams? 

Also are there still some no lifes in Dark Zones that focus only on ruining others peoples fun? 

How many hours are we looking right now for 100%?

I hate that I started this game, a friend of mine wanted to start this and then bailed so I've been stuck playing this game for the last 3 weeks trying to finish all the trophies alone. I haven't even started Last Stand and am terrified that I wont find people cause I'm only on during the week.

• 1 month later...

If anyone wonders, there are still people playing Last Stand mode. Mostly during the evenings, mostly... Those are always the same nicks. PvP in Division sucks, but the trophy for 50 wins is not that hard. Just need to hope to get into the team full of no lifes that will carry you (even that doesn't guarantee win, because they play like 12 year old kids, running around and don't care about objective). 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

A friend and I want to get the Platinum trophy, but without playing the DLCs (we don't want to do them right now), is it easy? Any ideal route to take in 2022/2023? Does playing co-op offer any advantages?

As far as I know it seems easy, but I don't know for sure

Do you want to eventually 100% it? Then I'd recommend to get for sure the Last stand DLC. There are still sessions in european evenings with the 16 people which are required for this mode. But who knows, that might change in a couple of months and then it might be difficult to get the 100% respectively 16 people together.

In general: You will require coop for some specific trophies as for the gone rogue trophies since the dark zone is basically dead (and also other coop related trophies such as 20 missions). Coop is naturally easier although I wouldn't say that the division is particularly difficult, except for PVP (which is horrible by the way (that refers to the Last stand DLC)) and maybe DZ. Just expect a huge grind, especially for the collectibles in the main game and the DLCs (if you'll eventually do them).

As for the route, I can't say anything about that, since I started it when it was released and now just about to 100% it. I'd recommend to go as early to the DZ as possible and get those trophies away, as there are different tiers and get increasingly difficult, especially doing that solo.

On 17/01/2023 at 0:41 PM, SwissLeviathan90 said:

Do you want to eventually 100% it? Then I'd recommend to get for sure the Last stand DLC. There are still sessions in european evenings with the 16 people which are required for this mode. But who knows, that might change in a couple of months and then it might be difficult to get the 100% respectively 16 people together.

In general: You will require coop for some specific trophies as for the gone rogue trophies since the dark zone is basically dead (and also other coop related trophies such as 20 missions). Coop is naturally easier although I wouldn't say that the division is particularly difficult, except for PVP (which is horrible by the way (that refers to the Last stand DLC)) and maybe DZ. Just expect a huge grind, especially for the collectibles in the main game and the DLCs (if you'll eventually do them).

As for the route, I can't say anything about that, since I started it when it was released and now just about to 100% it. I'd recommend to go as early to the DZ as possible and get those trophies away, as there are different tiers and get increasingly difficult, especially doing that solo.

Just wonder is there a site or forum or discord server that hosts these sessions?