Your opinion about the game!

playdemos1

I quite liked the game. Sure, the 14/15 puzzles were annoying but the feeling of satisfaction was great when I finally solved them =D

But that's me, I love any game that uses Vita-tan's features fully and I love puzzles. My kind of game =D

Exactly. Not too bad for a free this-is-how-the-vita-works game :D

• Like 1

Exactly. Not too bad for a free this-is-how-the-vita-works game :D

Exactly! Welcome Park is the perfect interaction between humans and the PSVITA System. With people that all around the world discovering such the great possibilities from the PSVITA System it's no wonder that it's the number 1 most loved and played vita game.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A good portion of Vita naysayers would probably be taken by the device's charm, if they were to play 'Welcome Park' at least once. Shame Sony prematurely gave up on the device. One more hardware revision+price drop+marketing on a collective of small countries would do some good. 

Production may stop next year, but Vita is forever for me.

Edited by Eraezr
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 28.4.2017 at 2:51 PM, starcrunch061 said:

The sliding puzzles kind of suck

Yes they do, and I see you're still missing the trophies. I had given up on these as well until I found out how to cheese them.

I don't remember exactly, but it had to do with

- using the cam to take a shot of an easily recognizable pattern as background for the slides

- I think pausing the game by pressing the PS button, perhaps filming the shuffling process with my cell. Something like that

- using a "slide puzzle solver" (google it) to do the work for me

- recreating the steps in-game

et voilà! Another 100%.

The worst part about the sliding puzzles is that they require the camera, and my camera has never worked as far as I know. I don't really care as practically no games require it, but it's keeping me from most of Welcome Park's trophies as well as the Hatsune Project Diva f plat. Not worth buying another Vita for alone, but one day I'll probably get a replacement as mine is pretty beaten up after years of use.

15 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Yes they do, and I see you're still missing the trophies. I had given up on these as well until I found out how to cheese them.

I don't remember exactly, but it had to do with

- using the cam to take a shot of an easily recognizable pattern as background for the slides

- I think pausing the game by pressing the PS button, perhaps filming the shuffling process with my cell. Something like that

- using a "slide puzzle solver" (google it) to do the work for me

- recreating the steps in-game

et voilà! Another 100%.

Thanks for this! I'll give it a try. 

I know I tried writing the numbers on a piece of paper (1-15), but I still had a hard time getting the last trophy which i still have to earn...last trophy i need to get 100%. I think i have it hidden on my profile too. I'll go back to my Vita eventually, had it since it came out. Just don't have a lot of games for it.

Edited by ShadowSigmaX

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

Thanks for this! I'll give it a try. 

Take a look at the trophy guide on pst.org and specifically the thread "easiest way", that's the one iirc.

There's one important correction to what I wrote that caught my eye instantly :

Create a grid that matches the position of the tiles size-wise

01 02 03 04

05 06 07 08

09 10 11 12

13 14 15

and take a pic of that grid (refer to mentioned thread).

This ofc makes it way easier than using any other pattern when it comes to the process of recreating the steps.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...