P4G Trophy Lists

amebapiko

I have already platted the game with my US copy and I want to delve into the world of Persona 4 Golden again.

I'm aware of the multiple lists and I was wondering what list it would be if I downloaded the game from the Asian PS Store.

Are there 3 or more lists because I'm aware of US, EU & JP and the Asian PS Store doesn't come under any of those.

Anyway I'm just wondering...

There are 4 lists as far as I know; JP/KO+CH/NA/EU. Each carries its own specific trophy list but they do come in the language of origin as far as I know. Only unsure about the HK version as it might be in English but don't take my word for granted ;)

Source: 3x P4G plat :$

• Like 1

it doesn't seem like the Asian PSN store (which is basically Hong Kong PSN) have any P4G the full game available as digital downloads. 

It does, however, have 3 different languages (all hard copy) for you to choose from: 

1) Asian English version (VCAS-34018, same trophy list as North American version)

2) Asian Traditional Chinese version (VCAS-34012, same trophy list as the Korean version)

3) Asian Japanese version (VCAS-34011, same trohpy list as "made in Japan" Japanese version)

Only thing it doesn't have is the EU list. If you have already platted the North American version, I would recommend you getting the EU version instead, since it's also in English, basically 100% the same as North American version, but you get an additional trophy list. On the other hand, the Korean List and Japanese list can only be achieved by playing the Chinese version, Korean version or Japanese version, and all of those aforementioned versions does not have the option to change the game into another language. if you don't mind at all then feel free to import.

This is coming from a person who has platted the Korean version trophy List, Japanese list and North American list, as well as half-way through the European list (all 4 versions I played are hard copies)   :)

Edited by deldoomgun

it doesn't seem like the Asian PSN store (which is basically Hong Kong PSN) have any P4G the full game available as digital downloads. 

It does, however, have 3 different languages (all hard copy) for you to choose from: 

1) Asian English version (VCAS-34018, same trophy list as North American version)
2) Asian Traditional Chinese version (VCAS-34012, same trophy list as the Korean version)
3) Asian Japanese version (VCAS-34011, same trohpy list as Japanese version)

Only thing it doesn't have is the EU list. If you have already platted the North American version, I would recommend you getting the EU version instead, since it's also in English, basically 100% the same as North American version, but you get an additional trophy list. On the other hand, the Korean List and Japanese list can only be achieved by playing the Chinese version, Korean version or Japanese version, and all of those aforementioned versions does not have the option to change the game into another language. if you don't mind at all then feel free to import.

This is coming from a person who has platted the Korean version trophy List, Japanese list and North American list, as well as half-way through the European list (all 4 versions I played are hard copies)   :)

Thanks for all that information but on the asian store for me there is a digital copy of P4G!

Thanks for all that information but on the asian store for me there is a digital copy of P4G!

Ok, I was at work when I made the previous post so couldn't logon PSN store to personally confirm this, but now that I did return home I can tell you the Hong Kong PSN store (which should share the same digital contents as other Asian regions) actually has all three of those versions available as full games to download, the Asian-Japanese version costs $388, the Chinese and Korean version costs $349 and the Asian-English version costs $312.

All of those prices are in Hong Kong dollars, since its the HK PSN store, you can convert the amount into any currency you prefer from here: http://www.xe.com/

Once again, the English version found in Asian PSN store will most likely share the same trophy list as North American version, so choose carefully if you are looking for a new set of trophy list.

Edited by deldoomgun

Ok, does the item say "Person 4 Golden" or "Persona 4 The Golden" ?

If it has the "The" it will either be Chinese version, Korean version or Japanese version, but if it doesn't have the "The" it's definitely another English version, and the chances are this Asian English version will share the same trophy list as North American version, the one which you have already completed.

I just searched and found 3 P4G on the store and yes it's "Persona 4 The GOLDEN full game (English Ver.) and the others  are the (Japanese Ver.) & (Chinese/Korean Ver.)

Edited by KillCount2121