Completionist Is Next to Godliness bugged

So I've just finished every sidequest, even the ingame counter says 48/48 but for some reason I'm still stuck on 47/48 on the trophy tracker, tried to do the fifth summoning request again but still nothing, anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: If anyone still has a quest open/still some left to do mind if I tag along to see if that solves it?

Edited by Blackwhale1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Were you in co-op at any point? If you were, then that's your problem, because the mission trophies are only earned for the host and don't count for anyone else in the party.

I started the game in coop yesterday and my mate got all trophies I got aswell, so I am not sure if this is true. (I was host)

Edited by Yoey_666

43 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Were you in co-op at any point? If you were, then that's your problem, because the mission trophies are only earned for the host and don't count for anyone else in the party.

No, everything's been done in single-player. Thanks for the reply though!

I got the exact same issue. When I scroll through my list of completed quest the fifth summoning side quest isn't in the list even though the in-game ticker for the zone shows 3/3 completed so I'm guessing there's a bug with that one. And yes also 100% single player for me.

I also tried replaying it several times and no luck, guessing that will need a patch to get resolved.

Edited by inK-iwnl-

1 hour ago, inK-iwnl- said:

I got the exact same issue. When I scroll through my list of completed quest the fifth summoning side quest isn't in the list even though the in-game ticker for the zone shows 3/3 completed so I'm guessing there's a bug with that one. And yes also 100% single player for me.

I also tried replaying it several times and no luck, guessing that will need a patch to get resolved.

That sucks to hear, sorry about that, I did some googling and I found this thread;

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/328126-anyone-else-got-glitched-side-quest-trophy/

Seems to be a common issue, the fix might be to leave the repeatable quests until the very end.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've only been playing co-op with my wife and we've swapped host back and fourth. No issues with mission trophies popping for either of us, so this is false.

Edit: I am wrong, see following 2 posts.

Edited by Skurkitty

2 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

I've only been playing co-op with my wife and we've swapped host back and fourth. No issues with mission trophies popping for either of us, so this is false.

That must be a rare glitch then, because some players have found at least certain mission trophies only pop for the host ?: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That must be a rare glitch then, because some players have found at least certain mission trophies only pop for the host 1f914.png

I stand corrected, we hadn't gotten to those quests yet. Did 2 of them tonight and only the host received them as reported. However all of our side quest tracking % has remained equal, so it does indeed seem to just be those 3 quests mentioned.

Apologies for my false claim.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Blackwhale1 said:

So I've just finished every sidequest, even the ingame counter says 48/48 but for some reason I'm still stuck on 47/48 on the trophy tracker, tried to do the fifth summoning request again but still nothing, anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: If anyone still has a quest open/still some left to do mind if I tag along to see if that solves it?

Had same issue, world map said 48/48, but trophy didn’t pop. Thought it had to do with 5th summoning quest like someone mentioned, but that was wrong. 

Think it’s maybe an issue with tracking and counted something incorrectly towards 48/48 that shouldn’t have counted. 

Either way, side quest I was missing was “Destruction Rains from the Heaven” which is in last Overworld area just before Fearamid. This will also grant you last melee upgrade to dispel red gargoyle barriers. 

I don’t believe the “!” marker showed up when I was originally in the area, but I noticed it after epilogue when I was clearing last lucky dice, and you can check Overworld progress which correctly says X/X side quests if you’re missing that one like I was. 

Hopefully this clarifies and solves the tracking issue for everyone else as easily as it did for me, without being broken and needing patch to fix. :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katteridg said:

Had same issue, world map said 48/48, but trophy didn’t pop. Thought it had to do with 5th summoning quest like someone mentioned, but that was wrong. 

Think it’s maybe an issue with tracking and counted something incorrectly towards 48/48 that shouldn’t have counted. 

Either way, side quest I was missing was “Destruction Rains from the Heaven” which is in last Overworld area just before Fearamid. This will also grant you last melee upgrade to dispel red gargoyle barriers. 

I don’t believe the “!” marker showed up when I was originally in the area, but I noticed it after epilogue when I was clearing last lucky dice, and you can check Overworld progress which correctly says X/X side quests if you’re missing that one like I was. 

Hopefully this clarifies and solves the tracking issue for everyone else as easily as it did for me, without being broken and needing patch to fix. :-)

Thanks for the heads up! Sadly I've also completed that mission already. I think it just legit bugged out. The repeatable quest might be the culprit since There are 5 quests with the 5th one being repeatable, however on the map it only says 3/3 quests completed. So at the moment I'm not too sure.

7 hours ago, Blackwhale1 said:

The repeatable quest might be the culprit since There are 5 quests with the 5th one being repeatable, however on the map it only says 3/3 quests completed. So at the moment I'm not too sure.

What is the repeatable questline called and does it stay the same name all through the questline or change names (what is the 1st quest in the line called?)

Also is there only one repeatable quest in the game or are there others?

I'm early in the game and would love a heads up on what to look out for.

Thanks in advance to any reply.

Edited by Wired-Warlock

1 hour ago, Wired-Warlock said:

What is the repeatable questline called and does it stay the same name all through the questline or change names (what is the 1st quest in the line called?)

Also is there only one repeatable quest in the game or are there others?

I'm early in the game and would love a heads up on what to look out for.

Thanks in advance to any reply.

I'm not 100% on the first quest name, it might be "Necromance her". The area it's in is called Karnok's Wall.

Did the whole game solo and trophy didn't pop..

I've also checked the full list on PowerPyx https://www.powerpyx.com/tiny-tinas-wonderlands-all-side-quests-walkthrough/ and compared it with my own list and I've got a checkmark on all quest.

Someone in this thread also mentioned Destruction rains from the heaven but I clearly had a mark for that quest and had no issues with that.

it probably just bugged on "SOMETHING" but no clue what that would be.

Edited by Deluziion90

So no one really knows the cause of this and we are all just playing Russian roulette with our time in this game. Fantastic!

And also we all know Gearbox's stance on this sort of situation.

And that is if some players are earning the trophy that is good enough for them, and this unknown bug is never  likely to get addressed! Fucking awesome!!!

On 30/03/2022 at 11:01 AM, Blackwhale1 said:

I'm not 100% on the first quest name, it might be "Necromance her". The area it's in is called Karnok's Wall.

The "Ancient Powers" side quest on the Karnok's Wall map has 5 parts, is that the repeatable quest?

Can anyone else answer this?

3 hours ago, Wired-Warlock said:

The "Ancient Powers" side quest on the Karnok's Wall map has 5 parts, is that the repeatable quest?

Can anyone else answer this?

Yeah that is the repeatable but only the first part actually counts towards the trophy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I got the trophy (and platinum) in my PS4 version and I count 49 sidequests in my game.

1. Knife to Meet You
  2. In My Image
  3. Cheesy Pick-Up
  4. Working Blueprint
  5. Alchemy: Precious Metals
  6. Goblins Tired of Forced Oppression
  7. Legendary Bow
  8. Walk the Stalk
  9. Alchemy: Miracle Growth
  10. Lens of the Deceiver
  11. The Trial of Crooked-Eye Phil
  12. Clerical Error
  13. A Pet’s Rest
  14. Alchemy: To Block the Sun
  15. Eye Lost It
  16. The Ditcher
  17. Pocket Sandstorm
  18. On Wings and Dreams
  19. Destruction Rains from the Heaven
  20. A Realm in Peril
  21. A Knight’s Toil
  22. Little Boys Blue
  23. Cash 4 Teeth
  24. Lyre and Brimstone
  25. Inner Daemons
  26. Goblins in the Garden
  27. A Farmer’s Ardor
  28. Forgery
  29. The Slayer of Vorcanar
  30. Non-Violent Offender
  31. Raiders of the Lost Ark
  32. Twenty Thousand Years Under the Sea
  33. Diplomatic Relations
  34. Of Curse and Claw
  35. The Trial of Crooked-Eye Phil
  36. A Walk to Dismember
  37. In the Belly Is a Beast
  38. All Swashed Up
  39. A Wandering Aye
  40. A Small Favor
  41. Burning Hunger
  42. Ron Rivote
  43. Spell to Pay
  44. Necromance Her
  45. Armageddon Distracted
  46. Hot Fizz
  47. Gumbo No. 5
  48. On the Wink of Destruction

+ 49: Ancient Powers (five parts)

Theory: The ingame counter can't count the "ancient powers" cause it's repeatable and never disappears from the map? So the counter says 48/48, but actually there are 49 quests in the game?

I don't know, got my trophy without any problems and counted 49 from the log ingame. Feel free to check my list and correct me if there's something wrong with it. Just a theory ?

Edited by Billie_691
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Billie_691 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I got the trophy (and platinum) in my PS4 version and I count 49 sidequests in my game.

1. Knife to Meet You
  2. In My Image
  3. Cheesy Pick-Up
  4. Working Blueprint
  5. Alchemy: Precious Metals
  6. Goblins Tired of Forced Oppression
  7. Legendary Bow
  8. Walk the Stalk
  9. Alchemy: Miracle Growth
  10. Lens of the Deceiver
  11. The Trial of Crooked-Eye Phil
  12. Clerical Error
  13. A Pet’s Rest
  14. Alchemy: To Block the Sun
  15. Eye Lost It
  16. The Ditcher
  17. Pocket Sandstorm
  18. On Wings and Dreams
  19. Destruction Rains from the Heaven
  20. A Realm in Peril
  21. A Knight’s Toil
  22. Little Boys Blue
  23. Cash 4 Teeth
  24. Lyre and Brimstone
  25. Inner Daemons
  26. Goblins in the Garden
  27. A Farmer’s Ardor
  28. Forgery
  29. The Slayer of Vorcanar
  30. Non-Violent Offender
  31. Raiders of the Lost Ark
  32. Twenty Thousand Years Under the Sea
  33. Diplomatic Relations
  34. Of Curse and Claw
  35. The Trial of Crooked-Eye Phil
  36. A Walk to Dismember
  37. In the Belly Is a Beast
  38. All Swashed Up
  39. A Wandering Aye
  40. A Small Favor
  41. Burning Hunger
  42. Ron Rivote
  43. Spell to Pay
  44. Necromance Her
  45. Armageddon Distracted
  46. Hot Fizz
  47. Gumbo No. 5
  48. On the Wink of Destruction

+ 49: Ancient Powers (five parts)

Theory: The ingame counter can't count the "ancient powers" cause it's repeatable and never disappears from the map? So the counter says 48/48, but actually there are 49 quests in the game?

I don't know, got my trophy without any problems and counted 49 from the log ingame. Feel free to check my list and correct me if there's something wrong with it. Just a theory 1f643.png

checked all maps multiple times, compared lists from different sources multiple times and it’s just bugged for me.

I’ll join my friends game when he reaches 47/48 and hope it pops when I finish with him. If not I’ll just speedrun on easy and get it over with.

Question tho, did you finish the main story first or just cleared everything first?

3 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Question tho, did you finish the main story first or just cleared everything first?

Main story first.

I did a lot of sidequests during the playthrough, but in the end, the final mainquest first. After that I only had a handful of sidequests left, the final one was the sidequest where you get the ability to destroy those red barriers in the overworld. Before that quest my ingame counter said 47/48, after that quest the trophy popped.

• Like 1