Proving Ground medals bug

PrinceSamael

I just collected 21 out of 21 medals in one mini-chapter of proving ground, but te counter for the card reward is still stuck to 19/21 but in proving ground main face it results 21 medals wtf, guess I'll never get emerald Toni Storm

Edited by PrinceSamael

8 minutes ago, PrinceSamael said:

I just collected 21 out of 21 medals in one mini-chapter of proving ground, but te counter for the card reward is still stuck to 19/21 but in proving ground main face it results 21 medals wtf, guess I'll never get emerald Toni Storm

I had this happen to me about 4 days ago. And I messaged 2k support about it and no response yet. Hopefully it’s addressed in a patch soon. Mine happened to be the first chapter but same result, if find a solution I’ll report back.

If you leave MyFaction and go back in, does it not update? This happened to me with another Lifetime Challenge a couple weeks ago, but when I came back the next day it was checked off...then someone said the same challenge (I believe it was the first Loyalty Reward) did the same to them and they simply left MyFaction and went back in and it was checked off. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Viper said:

If you leave MyFaction and go back in, does it not update? This happened to me with another Lifetime Challenge a couple weeks ago, but when I came back the next day it was checked off...then someone said the same challenge (I believe it was the first Loyalty Reward) did the same to them and they simply left MyFaction and went back in and it was checked off. 

Nope, nothing happen