SaffronBun82

Another stack?

69 posts in this topic

Fall Guys is getting an another trophy list? Now there is three stackable list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Region.  This one is EU.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh, wonder if both stacks will auto-pop off the same OR plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, the other stack changed name from Rereleased to North American.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Also, the other stack changed name from Rereleased to North American.

Does that signify anything?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was already visible ~2 weeks ago on exophase. Nothing surprising. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I wonder myself: some people claim it would become free to play when the new launcher is out. Is it true or assumption?

 

Let’s say I don’t want to pay the game full price just for autopopping this stack. 😂

Edited by MaxieM0us3
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Metal Slime King said:

Huh, wonder if both stacks will auto-pop off the same OR plat.

 

I hope it does

 

wouldn't it be great if it gets a PS5 list that autopops as well lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

I hope it does

 

wouldn't it be great if it gets a PS5 list that autopops as well lol


It was reported that a PS5 version in beta state was found in the PSN database last year

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:


It was reported that a PS5 version in beta state was found in the PSN database last year

 

I admit that a ps5 version would be great, with a potentially 120 FPS, after there are also games like rocket league that have still not been released on ps5 while they are playing a lot (it must be because there is already the 120 fps on it), so to see

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Smashero said:

CONFIRMED! One User has already all three stacks, both new autopopped ;)

jmJmYyw.png

Ive just autopopped the eu version. Plat still says 0.00%. Wonder how long it takes to update

Edited by dannyswfc9
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 3 heures, RacingRaymondXR a dit :

La version Asie est en route...

Sometimes Asian players do not have a version of some Game, and therefore play on the N/A version

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's because Devolver Digital has been added or replaced Epic Games. they did release the whole game so people had to redownload it. Might be the reason they have a whole new trophy set? not sure though

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

100% = 2.67% trophy rarity

 

Same game, different stack

 

100% = 84.75% trophy rarity

 

Hahaha.

Yeah that's so fucked up 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Ive just autopopped the eu version. Plat still says 0.00%. Wonder how long it takes to update

Gratz :) I still can't download the new version... Seems that update is coming from UK towards east:) And it is probably still not available in PS store via Www, right? 

Edited by Smashero
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, MRTheChez said:

I think it's because Devolver Digital has been added or replaced Epic Games. they did release the whole game so people had to redownload it. Might be the reason they have a whole new trophy set? not sure though

It's the other way round. Epic bought the devs and replaced Devolver Digital as the Publishers.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Gratz :) I still can't download the new version... Seems that update is coming from UK towards east:) And it is probably still not available in PS store via Www, right? 

Probs later today over there. I couldnt find it in store until i checked library

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So basically… the game is still 20$? I don’t find it enticing to pay the EU version just to autopop the EU stack…

Edited by MaxieM0us3
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wait for the game to become F2P (it will most likely do the switch in may) and download the EU version for free to get your free platinum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.