Another stack?

I wonder myself: some people claim it would become free to play when the new launcher is out. Is it true or assumption?

Let’s say I don’t want to pay the game full price just for autopopping this stack. ?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

It was reported that a PS5 version in beta state was found in the PSN database last year

I admit that a ps5 version would be great, with a potentially 120 FPS, after there are also games like rocket league that have still not been released on ps5 while they are playing a lot (it must be because there is already the 120 fps on it), so to see

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Ive just autopopped the eu version. Plat still says 0.00%. Wonder how long it takes to update

Gratz :) I still can't download the new version... Seems that update is coming from UK towards east:) And it is probably still not available in PS store via Www, right? 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, MRTheChez said:

I think it's because Devolver Digital has been added or replaced Epic Games. they did release the whole game so people had to redownload it. Might be the reason they have a whole new trophy set? not sure though

It's the other way round. Epic bought the devs and replaced Devolver Digital as the Publishers.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Gratz :) I still can't download the new version... Seems that update is coming from UK towards east:) And it is probably still not available in PS store via Www, right? 

Probs later today over there. I couldnt find it in store until i checked library

• Like 1