Another stack?

9 hours ago, npulpy said:

What address did you use in your EU account?

I am not sure. It created an epic acount for me based on my PSN account data so I think the same email as for that one.

3 hours ago, mariosF94 said:

Is it required to have an epic account linked for the autopop to occur? Thought it wasn't necessary and by just launching the new version the trophies would unlock, do they not?

Yes, the game doesn't load until you do. So you need an account.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

When did it come out then? I was under the impression the new launchers weren't due until next month.

Yeah, it is really strange. Started to appear on EU accounts yesterday. It wasn't on mine this morning, but I just checked few hours later and it is there :)

1 hour ago, ManiaWP said:

I can't get the game to start, it looks the servers are down but others are popping trophies?

Yeah, I popped the Trophies without any issue. Yesterday I noticed the new launcher was added to my downloadlist. Today I started the game, accepted the license agreement and pressed start. The game connected to my Epic Games account and after that I could sit down and watch the autopop show.

12 hours ago, ManiaWP said:

I don't know what's wrong with my game. I accept the privacy policy and after pressing start it says cannot connect and ends up in an infinite loop of the same message :(

If other games do work online (or the console is online), there might be something with the Epic Games account login. If that fails, you can't connect and play the game.

4 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Anyone know when this eu version will be free for the extra plat?

Only when you had the old launcher linked to the same EU account. The new launcher should appear on your downloadlist.

Maybe the game becomes F2P in the future, but both developer nor publisher have made an official announcement about that.