Ps Plus April 2022

Sailar91

Well well well.....I've already seen on other sites that people think this is an April Fool's joke by Sony lol

ย 

Heard good things about all games, but not exactly the bangers that people might have been expecting to support this rumoured Spartacus announcement.

ย 

Think opinions on this selection will be all over the place.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Jesus,ย how many times are they going to include 'Legends' in the title of a game? Rayman Legends, Spartacus Legends, Apex Legends, Raid Shadow Legends, Grid Legends, 007 Legends, Nerf Legends, Hunters Arena Legends, Burnout Legends, Ghost of Tsushima Legends, MX vs ATV Legends, World of Warships Legends just to name a few. I'm sure there's tonnes more.

It's almost like human beings are creatively bankrupt ?

• Like 3

Super happy about SpongeBob! I was gonna buy it soon to make its Platinum my 4000th Trophy, saved money I guess :lol: This is the first time in four years that a PS+ game is a game I was going to buy, and it feels awesome! :D

ย 

About the other two games, I don't know lol, might redeem them I guess

• Like 1

Slay the Spire is amazing and super-addicting. Never got the plat though - a few trophies are pretty tough and/or RNG-dependent.

ย 

Been meaning to get Spongebob for a while, so I'm glad it's free now.

ย 

Never heard of Hood before, but after a quick look it doesn't really seem up my alley.

ย 

Honestly a pretty decent month overall, though

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

I heard good things about this SpongeBob game, and from what I just checked it does look fun, so I will most likely play it. I already own Slay the spire on pc, and it is a great game, one of the few roguelikes I like.

ย 

As for Hood, I doubt its player base is much higher on ps than on pc, so they are pretty much offering us a dead game (12 players peak during the last 24 hours on steam). Zero interest in it, not my type of game.

Edited by sillyrobo75
  • Like 1

I'm not one for multiplayer lobby games, so pretty disappointed personally by the list this month if true. I guess the games are always gonna be subjective to play style, some months others hated the lineup i really enjoyed :Dย I still overall feel i get more than enough value from PS Plus for what i pay vs what i get over the year

ย 

ย 

Garbage as usual, and yet another PS Now game. So that's solid evidence this Spartacus April thing isn't true.ย  They love to put Now games on Plus and Plus games on Now, so for them to have to stop doing that makes me think the whole Spartacus thing is just BS.ย 

• Like 1

Nice month for me if true. Don't own them and upon looking at the gameplay for each one, Slay the Spire and SpongeBob have me interested.

3 minutes ago, DrZero_1983 said:

Is SpongeBob playable in local coop? I'd love to play it with my sister, but I don't know anything aboutย this game

ย 

Multiplayer is not available for the main story mode of Bikini Bottom Rehydrated โ€” that part of the game remains single player. However, you can play through the co-op Horde Mode with a friend. You can find the option to enter co-op mode on the main menu by selecting Horde Mode. After that youโ€™ll be able to choose from one of seven different characters and visit a series of islands and battle evil robots.

ย 

You can play co-op either locally with a second controller or online.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

ย 

Multiplayer is not available for the main story mode of Bikini Bottom Rehydrated โ€” that part of the game remains single player. However, you can play through the co-op Horde Mode with a friend. You can find the option to enter co-op mode on the main menu by selecting Horde Mode. After that youโ€™ll be able to choose from one of seven different characters and visit a series of islands and battle evil robots.

ย 

You can play co-op either locally with a second controller or online.

ย 

Ok,ย thank you for your detailed answer!

Coop horde mode is better than nothing but playing the story together would have been so much betterย ?

• Like 4