Ps Plus April 2022

Sailar91

7 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Jesus, how many times are they going to include 'Legends' in the title of a game? Rayman Legends, Spartacus Legends, Apex Legends, Raid Shadow Legends, Grid Legends, 007 Legends, Nerf Legends, Hunters Arena Legends, Burnout Legends, Ghost of Tsushima Legends, MX vs ATV Legends, World of Warships Legends just to name a few. I'm sure there's tonnes more.

We reach full circle when "Legends of the Legends" releases. :) 

• Like 1

ok month, Slay the Spire I only know cause some youtubers I know play it sometimes, Spongebob is great, never played OG version, shame I only beat it in 2-3 days and platted it in 6, have no interest in HOOD, overall, pretty good month (January was still the best personally)

How is it possible for someone to pay a subscription and not redeem the games, letting it go? it's wasted money. even if you have no interest in the games, they cost you money.

moreover, people are never satisfied. a scenario where every single game makes everyone happy doesn't exist, I try to understand that Sony needs to vary the genres and styles of games, from sports to fps, adventure, fighting etc. It's not possible to please everyone, but it seems that those who subscribe don't understand this.

2 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

How is it possible for someone to pay a subscription and not redeem the games, letting it go? it's wasted money. even if you have no interest in the games, they cost you money.

moreover, people are never satisfied. a scenario where every single game makes everyone happy doesn't exist, I try to understand that Sony needs to vary the genres and styles of games, from sports to fps, adventure, fighting etc. It's not possible to please everyone, but it seems that those who subscribe don't understand this.

...or, maybe (and I'm just spit-balling here) people are just blowing off a little steam?

As far as redeeming the games or not, what's the difference? If I redeem a game, but never play it, that didn't suddenly add value to the game.  In fact, all it ended up doing is cluttering the library.

You are right about one thing: those games absolutely cost money, so a dislike becomes more acute.

16 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

As far as redeeming the games or not, what's the difference? If I redeem a game, but never play it, that didn't suddenly add value to the game.  In fact, all it ended up doing is cluttering the library.

You can always hide it in the library, but let's say you know you will never play The Sims, which is pretty safe bet, but what if you'll get a girlfriend in the future and she would like to try it out? Or maybe you'll meet a new friend who's really into football and would like to play FIFA with you despite you were not interested in it before? It costs you nothing, not money, time, energy or room space to add those games and ignore them for the time being.

Just now, czDante92 said:

You can always hide it in the library, but let's say you know you will never play The Sims, which is pretty safe bet, but what if you'll get a girlfriend in the future and she would like to try it out? Or maybe you'll meet a new friend who's really into football and would like to play FIFA with you despite you were not interested in it before? It costs you nothing, not money, time, energy or room space to add those games and ignore them for the time being.

If my girlfriend in the future plays The Sims, my wife will be very unhappy. ?

But anyway, getting back to the thread, I feel like these threads should be a place both to praise and to denigrate the game offerings. I have no love either for people who call the fans "shills" or for those who call out the denigrators. In regards to your comment, maybe downloading games that look distasteful is logical. It surely feels annoying to me, though.

• Like 2

Hood - Don't know it, but looks interesting. Into the maybe pile.

Slay the Spire - Steam players go on and on about this game, guess it's about time I tuck in. Also into the maybe pile, but higher on.

SpongeBob - Seen this game in action and it looks good. Not a huge SpongeBob fan, though.

Not a terrible month for me. Should these leaks prove to be true, that is.

11 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I believe it is a very absolute sentence to fail to redeem a game. you might be in the mood to play that same game in the future, sometime, under some circumstances; or else your son, nephew, girlfriend or whoever. after all, it is a "free" game. maybe money costs me too much.