Ps Plus April 2022

Sailar91

Spongebob it is, I guess.

As usual I will add all games. I think I might have won Hood in a giveaway, but than never played it because I'm not that into time-consuming multiplayer games. 

Slay the Spire apparently is a card game. That's not something I play, but I can try this for 'free' offcourse. 

Quality on the Plus games drops and from June there will be just 2 games. At least Plus still offers good discounts and cloud saving.

Terrible, actually double terrible.. 

The games not only are underwhelming, but on top of that they are removing 1 PS5 Instant Game Collection PS+ game without replacing it with anything else! This is just sad ?

Edit: for clarification: the removed game is Persona 5 (info on the blog post)

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

8 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

Even ignoring the eschewed logic here, you can get a service that was originally sold as a paid online pass, which also gives a cloud service for saves, discounts every week, and adds on three games worth $35 (at their cheapest sale price according to you) for a total of $9.99 for the month. Yes, that's a great deal.

Actually, going further. Using your logic, I once picked up PS+ for $30 for a year. That's $2.50 a month. For $2.50 I get $35 worth of games, a 1300% value increase. If those were my stock gains I'd not be working another day in my life.

What exactly are you implying isn't a deal? That you aren't getting the games you specifically want? That you aren't being given hundreds of dollars worth of free things for your subscription? The entitlement in these threads every month is ridiculous.

Hey, gimme five bucks, I'll give you thirty thousand chopped off chicken feet. They sell for seven bucks a pair in a butcher shop. Think of the value you gained!

If it's shit you don't want, there is no value.

Edited by yowzagabowza
  • Like 1

Slay the Spire is a fantastic game, it's not usually the kind of game I play but I've had a lot of fun with it (still need to go back and finish it up)

Spongebob I'll grab as it's something short to play in between longer games;  I don't yet have a PS5 and have very little interest in Hood.  Not a bad month overall though, I'd say the variety of games being offered is pretty good!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

What logic? You sure implying a lot on me when I barely said anything. $35, yes thats a pretty good value even if thats the sale price, so yeah thats a deal! like I said.

I stack my subscription from cdkeys every year, whenever they have ps plus for dirt cheap I had always try to bring it to everyones attention here everytime thru my status updates. At $2-3/mo, no I do not feel entitled of anything.

Then accept my apologies. Your post came across as dismissive, that they were not worth the subscription because of their cheap sale prices, but I appreciate meaning and intention can get lost in text.

22 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Hey, gimme five bucks, I'll give you thirty thousand chopped off chicken feet. They sell for seven bucks a pair in a butcher shop. Think of the value you gained!

If it's shit you don't want, there is no value.

This logic doesn't work against what I wrote. There are at least three butchers within five minutes of my house. Of course I'll give you $5 in exchange for $105,000 and five minutes of exercise. Heck I might give the butcher a deal and go down to about 80-90k.

Now if you'd said they were virtual, unsellable chicken feet, maybe you'd have a point. I do get where you're coming from, but this is still an optional service that you choose to subscribe to and the options are known upfront: random games, online, cloud save service. If it's no value to you, unsubscribe from the service. If you're paying for it then you must see some value in it, so to complain and ask for more comes across as entitled.

And to remain on topic, I'm looking forward to playing SpongeBob. Probably won't touch the rest but I'll add to my library.

On 30/3/2022 at 9:43 AM, Nauticus87 said:

Even ignoring the eschewed logic here, you can get a service that was originally sold as a paid online pass, which also gives a cloud service for saves, discounts every week, and adds on three games worth $35 (at their cheapest sale price according to you) for a total of $9.99 for the month. Yes, that's a great deal.

Actually, going further. Using your logic, I once picked up PS+ for $30 for a year. That's $2.50 a month. For $2.50 I get $35 worth of games, a 1300% value increase. If those were my stock gains I'd not be working another day in my life.

What exactly are you implying isn't a deal? That you aren't getting the games you specifically want? That you aren't being given hundreds of dollars worth of free things for your subscription? The entitlement in these threads every month is ridiculous.

It was sold as a paid online pass when online was free for everyone except for a couple of titles from well-known scummy companies?