StygianWolf4

Heads Up For Anyone Thinking Of Buying F&F Crossroads

8 posts in this topic

In case anyone is thinking of picking this game up, do it before April 29th (physical copies will be available too but might be harder to find later on)

*The online servers won't be affected for the time being, which isn't so bad. 

I’m not surprised it got heavily poor reception so I figured it would get taken off eventually. It may also due to the Fast and Furious license expiring. Thankfully I finished the online portion last year but good luck finishing that part unless you get in a good boosting session.

47 minutes ago, BadCoolRad said:

I’m not surprised it got heavily poor reception so I figured it would get taken off eventually. It may also due to the Fast and Furious license expiring. Thankfully I finished the online portion last year but good luck finishing that part unless you get in a good boosting session.

How many players/consoles do you need to boost it?

47 minutes ago, BadCoolRad said:

Is the online portion a hassle or easy to do?

56 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

55 minutes ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Is the online portion a hassle or easy to do?

Well to answer both of your questions you need 9 players to start one match, no bots or ai so you need to use alt accounts, plus you have to play 400 matches which takes a good while. I did both lists on PS4 and Xbox One within 5 months so it could be longer for most people.

It’s a bit of a hassle unless you can easily boost with others. Also the only good thing about the online is that you can have all your alt accounts stay in the match without ever getting kicked for being idle for too long. Just make sure the connection is still stable. The hardest part trophy in the game is that you need to get 20 takedowns without dying. It takes a lot of help and coordination plus you need to know what certain cars you need to use in order to get it. Also getting MVP 100 times is long too. 
TLDR; It will take a while mainly cause of 100 MVP’s and 400 matches but if you can boost it for an hour or two a day you can get it done maybe in a few weeks or months.

On 29.3.2022 at 9:51 PM, JorgeSleep said:

Take my advice and don't start this game.

My brother in Christ, I have no idea what you mean! There are plenty of lobbies! lets see...umm...there's...four people... who spend hours in one lobby. 

In all seriousness, don't start this game. Vin Diesel's weird muscle placement make him look like Vin Ethanol, and the MP is agonizingly slow