Track Star - So Difficult

StereoCrom

I am also exhausted. 7 wins now. 13 to go. Got every other trophy. After the golden goal event will be the x-treme event. I really hope to get some race wins easier with it.

my fingers are crossed that tip toe will return before may.

today I reached the goal simultaneously with another bean. He got the win on the chat in the right corner. At the results screen I got a gold medal. Can I count that as a race win? ?

Edited by CptnThreepwood
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

Yeah, I've been trying to get 1-2 race wins a day since Saturday and I struggle to get even 1 a day. Ive tried contacting support and telling them that it would really help the trophy paranoid people if they included certain modes that made trophy popping a bit easier. They said they think its a good idea as it would tone down the amount of people bugging them about the new launcher/trophy issues. So hopefully they pass that on to the dev team and we see Tip Toe come back.

Please Hope to Be.

Support team seems friendly to users.

35 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

Yeah, I've been trying to get 1-2 race wins a day since Saturday and I struggle to get even 1 a day. Ive tried contacting support and telling them that it would really help the trophy paranoid people if they included certain modes that made trophy popping a bit easier. They said they think its a good idea as it would tone down the amount of people bugging them about the new launcher/trophy issues. So hopefully they pass that on to the dev team and we see Tip Toe come back.

Omg this is true? Maybe there’s hope for the legendaries as well…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tombwarrior97 said:

Omg this is true? Maybe there’s hope for the legendaries as well…

I don’t think so mate.

MY RESPONSE: Hello, hope you are doing well. As it comes near the shutdown of the current launcher, I am trying to achieve all trophies before this happens. Luckily, I am nearly done with all of them but there is one that is starting to worry me. The trophy ‘Head Turner’ requires you to equip a legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece. I have been playing for a very long time and I still haven’t got any Legendary Colour. I’ve checked the shop every day for weeks no but still no luck. I would be extremely disappointed if the only thing that stopped me from earning all trophies would be a trophy to equip a Colour. I don’t know if it is asking much but would there be any way that you can add a Legendary Colour to my current or next shop rotation. Thank you very much for your time, Have a wonderful day. Supak

EPIC’S RESPONSE:

Bartlomiej (Fall Guys) 

Mar 29, 2022, 16:27 GMT+1 

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

According to the information we've received from the devs, the old list will be deleted, so it will not linger unfinished on your account. Also, we have no way of directly influencing the items players can find in their store.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or concerns.
Sincerely,

Bartek
Fall Guys Player Support

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, omnx-supak said:

I don’t think so mate.

MY RESPONSE: Hello, hope you are doing well. As it comes near the shutdown of the current launcher, I am trying to achieve all trophies before this happens. Luckily, I am nearly done with all of them but there is one that is starting to worry me. The trophy ‘Head Turner’ requires you to equip a legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece. I have been playing for a very long time and I still haven’t got any Legendary Colour. I’ve checked the shop every day for weeks no but still no luck. I would be extremely disappointed if the only thing that stopped me from earning all trophies would be a trophy to equip a Colour. I don’t know if it is asking much but would there be any way that you can add a Legendary Colour to my current or next shop rotation. Thank you very much for your time, Have a wonderful day. Supak

EPIC’S RESPONSE:

Bartlomiej (Fall Guys) 

Mar 29, 2022, 16:27 GMT+1 

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

According to the information we've received from the devs, the old list will be deleted, so it will not linger unfinished on your account. Also, we have no way of directly influencing the items players can find in their store.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or concerns.
Sincerely,

Bartek
Fall Guys Player Support

Yeah but they are in charge of featured items the same way they’re in charge of limited time modes I’m sure. People have been bugging them non-stop for at least a week now so they may finally be hearing us beg, lol.

• Like 3

Actually it's not that bad as it might seem first. Certain maps are decided by pure RNG, but Short Circuit, Full Tilt and Lily Leapers are more or less skill-dependent and you can easily finish in top 3. Took me only two weeks ~2-4 hours each day. Also, playing in the morning hours helped me a lot.

1 minute ago, macrosdxc said:

Actually it's not that bad as it might seem first. Certain maps are decided by pure RNG, but Short Circuit, Full Tilt and Lily Leapers are more or less skill-dependent and you can easily finish in top 3. Took me only two weeks ~2-4 hours each day. Also, playing in the morning hours helped me a lot.

Mind telling us what timezone you're in? Trying to figure out if my morning hours are the same as yours.

22 minutes ago, darkjjda said:

which events vould make this trophy easier?

Tip Toe Tournament. It would still require a little skill and luck but definitely doable with a 3 day event of that. I recommend you contact support and ask them for it, they seem to listen.

Edited by TVDex252
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, darkjjda said:

which events vould make this trophy easier?

Tip toe by far, that’s how I got all my 20 wins, game doesn’t take long and it isn’t very hard to win, just remember if they do have it as a tournament again, only first 2 rounds count as race win, the 3rd aka final doesn’t 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StereoCrom said:

Track Star trophy seems so difficult nowdays.

Yes, it's up to my control and luck.
But I'm so exhausted.

I hope there's any event like "Tip Toe Tournamnet" or something like that. (For track star chasers.)

Time is running out. 

I got 5 wins from Tip Toe and was left in trouble. I ended up playing main show on South American servers (I think it’s a bit easier there). I got up to 7 total wins then managed to go all the way up to 20 the following day (it took a full day of grinding). I would join the main show, see how I’m doing at the start of a race, then leave right away if it’s going poorly. After winning a race I would stay to see if the following round is a race, if not I would leave (the race wins count even if you “forfeit your rewards”, as race wins will count as soon as the round has finished and you get that golden badge). By the end of the grind I became very consistent at two of the races and I could win them most of the time even if I didn’t start at the front of the grid. I even managed to win 2 races in a row in two instances. That’s all the advice I can really give, you have to really go for it and you’ll get there after one weekend of suffering. 

5 hours ago, TVDex252 said:

Tip Toe Tournament. It would still require a little skill and luck but definitely doable with a 3 day event of that. I recommend you contact support and ask them for it, they seem to listen.

I tried that when I was at 5 wins and they could see how many I had, so they refused to pop it. I ended up having to grind the remaining 15 on main show.

Edited by damienjablonski
  • Like 1

In Lily Leapers at the beginning go to the sides and always go drum to drum without falling; it's likely that you can still get first place despite performing poorly, as long as you were fast enough while going drum to drum.

In Fruit Chute get consistent in hitting the Big Yeetus at the beginning and keep the lead by staying on the sides.

In Roll On try keep going straight forward on a straight line and stay out of the range of the obstacles.

Easy first places. ? The easiest for me is Lily Leapers, there have been several occasions where I completely fucked up and made terrible mistakes, but still got a good placement. Most players seem to be bad on this map.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

In Lily Leapers at the beginning go to the sides and always go drum to drum without falling; it's likely that you can still get first place despite performing poorly, as long as you were fast enough while going drum to drum.

In Fruit Chute get consistent in hitting the Big Yeetus at the beginning and keep the lead by staying on the sides.

In Roll On try keep going straight forward on a straight line and stay out of the range of the obstacles.

Easy first places. 1f60e.png The easiest for me is Lily Leapers, there have been several occasions where I completely fucked up and made terrible mistakes, but still got a good placement. Most players seem to be bad on this map.

Cheers, il use this advice incase we don't get another Tip toe event

5 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Cheers, il use this advice incase we don't get another Tip toe event

For Party Promenade, try to slide down in between the bouncy things where the second set of cannons are shooting at you, this will give you a big head start. Also, at the beginning in where you’re up in the air, try to fall down into the tube behind the balloons that inflate occasionally. If it’s inflated when you first see it, you’re usually good to go there. Then try to get all the swings at the first swing towards you. This is my preferred race map!

But Lily Leapers as the other poster mentioned is a close second!

Edited by Tombwarrior97
  • Like 1

this was my last trophy, I was queueing into main show and quitting if I didn't get a round 1 race. If I fell, I quit. If someone finished first, I quit. Just keep jumping back in as fast as possible and you'll very quickly become acquainted with the best routes and strategies for each race. I got a huge number of my wins on Full Tilt. I think it's one of those rare races where it doesn't punish you for starting in the back and also has a little room for outplaying others.

Yesterday I managed to get 5 more wins in a good hour of gameplay. It was a hell of a ride. 13 down. 7 to go for the plat.

For everyone struggling: find 2-3 courses which you like and you are good at. Now only do these. If other rounds come up just leave the server and search a new game. Same if the starting position on your fav tracks suck. It’s really easy this way.