Track Star - So Difficult

StereoCrom

I thought this one is also impossible to finish in one month but after practice I can confirm this one is 100% doable. I started on April 1st with little race match experience and now my progress is 17/20. Track Star is very time consuming but you can do it on your own and don't need boosting.

You just need tons of matches to practice and get a good RNG.

EDIT: On April 6th I have finished the Track Star trophy on my own. It took me about 35-40 hours for this trophy.

Edited by kloudmuka
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kloudmuka said:

I thought this one is also impossible to finish in one month but after practice I can confirm this one is 100% doable. I started on April 1st with little race match experience and now my progress is 17/20. Track Star is very time consuming but you can do it on your own and don't need boosting.

This.

I've been grinding to find the best routes for races. There are a couple that can guarantee you a top 5 finish with 0 mistakes, still some RNG with starting position etc.

Managed to find 2 to 3 races that I'm good at, 8 wins in the last 2 days. But far out this is tough.

37 minutes ago, kalango_do_norte said:

Does hunting mode count towards this trophy?

No. Only rounds that have the heading 'Race' on the loading screen before the match starts count. This means that finals don't count either, even if it is a race style event like Fall Mountain.

• Like 1

On 06/04/2022 at 2:45 AM, kloudmuka said:

EDIT: On April 6th I have finished the Track Star trophy on my own. It took me about 35-40 hours for this trophy.

Congrats pal and thanks for your words, but I think I have a serious hand-eye coordination problem. I always make mistakes.

Edited by ardezembro
  • Like 1

I had about 10 wins already then one day when I had free time I decided to go for it  - took around 10 hours for the next 10 race wins. 

I always searched for races only and if I made a mistake I immediately left and started searching again. It's tedious but efficient. Also I made a lot of wins on the level with spinning wheels (players start on both sides of the level in the beginning).

22 hours ago, kloudmuka said:

PSA if you don't get thr gold medal that says first place, it doesn't count.

I've 'won' loads of times but turns out none of them counted. I would finish first get the golden trophy top right of my screen but then be awarded a top 20 percent medal.

This is so shit. Playing from Australia every server has desync

Edited by Aggersberg
Mistake

I did it guys... I got... one single win. Just 19 more to go :P

I also managed to taunt before crossing the finish line. It was pretty easy since I was the only person left in the match because apparently Slimescraper is a complete meat grinder and even though I choked big time like 5 different times I still won.

Fingers crossed we get the Slimescraper Climb show like planned, will definitely be grinding it.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

I Here to Wish the Big Luck to Everyone on Races Wins because at the Moment i Have only 0 Wins....and i Think dont gonna finish this in Time....for sure but im Playing Everyday to help some people to win to for sure.

Gooddd Luck Palllsss. ;)

You can do it too, my friend. Just postpone some other games.

• Like 1

Yeah I've been grinding for a few hours now and I can barely qualify from the first round. I've started back right in 90% of my matches, I can't even practice the flipper skip because it's always jam packed when I reach it, and that point it's over because the people who play this mode are apparently super into slime scraper.

The one time I thought I was in first place some guy crossed the finish line when I was still like two levels down. And that's always how it always is. No matter how good I think I'm doing, there is always some dude who has played way too much Fall Guys just breezing through, untouched and unbothered by normal bean hands.

Sorry kinda venting but the past two hours have been REALLY disheartening.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lion_Squid said:

Yeah I've been grinding for a few hours now and I can barely qualify from the first round. I've started back right in 90% of my matches, I can't even practice the flipper skip because it's always jam packed when I reach it, and that point it's over because the people who play this mode are apparently super into slime scraper.

The one time I thought I was in first place some guy crossed the finish line when I was still like two levels down. And that's always how it always is. No matter how good I think I'm doing, there is always some dude who has played way too much Fall Guys just breezing through, untouched and unbothered by normal bean hands.

Sorry kinda venting but the past two hours have been REALLY disheartening.

2 hrs is nothing. I’ve played 9+ hrs  sessions and barely cracked top 5. Once you played the game so many times, you’ll get good at it. That how I got my 20 wins.

2 minutes ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

2 hrs is nothing. I’ve played 9+ hrs  sessions and barely cracked top 5. Once you played the game so many times, you’ll get good at it. That how I got my 20 wins.

Yeah well I don't exactly have 10 hours a day to play video games :/

• Like 2