Track Star - So Difficult

StereoCrom

This trophy is pretty crazy. I had less than 5 race wins after getting Infalliable in the fall and just finally finished it off. I feel like the races have been noticeably tougher since the new launcher was announced too. Took like 3.5 hours of grinding just to get me from 19->20. My only advice is to stick around until the later rounds, that's where I was getting most of my wins recently. Tip Toe or Wall Guys can be a great chance when they tend to have less than 15 players. Maybe restarting after round 1 or 2 would be more time efficient if you're super skilled at those early races tho.

Really hope there's another TIp Toe Tournament before the original list dies for all of you still grinding this. If not, one win a day is still def doable. You got this!

• Like 3

I've been playing often since this whole debacle started. I missed the last day of the Tip Toe event otherwise I would have finished the race wins...any chance we get that coming back? I've never had Tip Toe come up on a normal queue. I'm often in the top 5 on several race tracks but still haven't pulled off a single win outside of the Tip Toe event. This is hell. 

Yeah unless Tip Toe Tournament comes back I don't imagine I'll get the platinum. 

I did almost manage two race wins today, choked in one which is fair enough, it happens, but on the other I had almost managed a first place in door dash, and the guy behind me grabbed me, allowing somebody else to win.

I have not been this mad at a video game in a while.

• Like 2

Definitely doable guys, I just got my platinum a few hours ago, so don't give up! 

I recommend doing the LTE's like, Slime Scraper Time and Tip Toe Torunument for usually easy race wins. And if those aren't on like currently (April 18th), then I suggest playing Main Show, the first two rounds only, as the first two rounds are usually races and keep repeating until you get your race wins done. Remember, race wins in Squads Show do not count. Best of luck!

Edited by TA_317
Forgot to add some details
  • Like 3

On 19/04/2022 at 10:01 AM, Umdytr said:

I got this naturally back in 2020 while I was trying and failing to get Infallible.

Thanks for that bit of information haha, seems more like a boast than help ?

I think I have won 3 or 4 out of 20, unless they put another mode on like TipToe, I think this will be a missed plat for me.

On another note, I don't think ive ever raged at any other game as much as this one! 

• Like 2

Fall guys is a matter of practice and luck to start at the front, I was winning 1 a day, but when you discover the most effective way it becomes very easy to win, the best way is to play the first round and quit and look for another one because it's more efficient not to play the other modes, there was one day I got 7 wins in a weekend.

and now I'm farming the 500 round and I'm winning a lot of race

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LAD-Shooter said:

Thanks for that bit of information haha, seems more like a boast than help 1f602.png

It was honestly neither. Just saying I had to try so much for Infallible that the race wins simply happened along the way. And I failed to get Infallible back then anyway, lol.

Definitely doable guys, been struggling with this for the last 10 days playing 7 hours on average and I finally made it, so keep trying and keep learning the fastest route and never give up, my first and last win came in the same map Knight Fever, my wins were as follow: 

See Saw x1

Slime Climb x1

Ski Fall x1

Pipe Dream x1

Gate Crash x2

The Whirlygig x2

Hit Parade x3

Tundra Run x3

Knight Fever x3

The Slimescraper x3

Changing the server to South America made the last 7 wins a little easier, Best of luck ?

Edited by SQUALL20X
  • Like 2

I think I'll be throwing in the towel. I'll finish up the Battle Pass and try and clear 500 stages, but getting 18 more race wins when I only have a few hours to play a day -and I'm not sure I want to spend those precious few hours a day frustrating myself- I don't think it'll be happening.

Maybe a miracle will happen, but this will likely be another unobtained list on the ever growing pile.

36 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Does anyone know if there are any more race events planned before the shutdown? 

Well Sweet Thieves is set to return right before the old launcher closes(5/4-5/8). It's seems unlikely honestly for tip toe event to come back judging by the leak schedule.

https://fallguys-db.pages.dev/upcoming_shows

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I almost gave up on this trophy, but I just got it, I only needed 9 wins though. I only won once in the whole of March/April, I got to level 40 before winning & then gave up but I started again last night. I've played for maybe 6 hours & won on only these three maps, Whirly Gig, Dizzy Heights & Tundra Run. Twice last night and the rest in the last three hours. I played on South American servers, don't know how much this helped, & played main show. As soon as someone wins I quit out and never went to round two. If you think you have no chance of winning don't quit, multiple times I thought I had no chance but others made mistakes & somehow I won. Weird to say but don't rush, if you make a mistake and fall you're going to lose. Whirly Gig was the easiest for me. If you just keep replaying round 1 you can learn those few maps & find the quickest routes. It's definitely doable in the remaining time, good luck.

Edited by thezooniverse
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

If I win the race and then quit out after it still counts right? It should pop immediately after winning the last required round? 

When you win in a race round wait till the next round to be eliminated and then quit to count the win for you, and yes it will pop after you win your last round

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xKurosakiSama said:

When you win in a race round wait till the next round to be eliminated and then quit to count the win for you, and yes it will pop after you win your last round

Uh...crap. I've been waiting for most of them and try for the next race if it is a race mode but if it hasn't been I've been quitting out. 

I emailed support and like others only got the "the requirements have not been fulfilled" but pushed back at them and then got a "should unlock shortly" anyone have any experience with checking with them and what happened after receiving that message? Did you get it on the next win? 

I will have tonight free to play but that's it. I won't have all day to try. 

Cutting it so close ☹️

52 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Uh...crap. I've been waiting for most of them and try for the next race if it is a race mode but if it hasn't been I've been quitting out. 

I emailed support and like others only got the "the requirements have not been fulfilled" but pushed back at them and then got a "should unlock shortly" anyone have any experience with checking with them and what happened after receiving that message? Did you get it on the next win? 

I will have tonight free to play but that's it. I won't have all day to try. 

Cutting it so close 2639.png

Oh... look just to be clear i'm not 100% sure about quitting from the game after you met the requirement for the trophy it still count.

But to make sure try to win first then wait till the next match if it's a race round it's fine if it's not wait till you get elimanated then try again it's best to make it that way, for me i didn't contact with them for that because i did it normally without any problems and it took me only 1 and a half day to do it so yeah it's easy when you know what to do and have some luck for it.

well after all i hope you achieve it early before the servers shoutdown...

Best of luck mate.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, xKurosakiSama said:

Oh... look just to be clear i'm not 100% sure about quitting from the game after you met the requirement for the trophy it still count.

But to make sure try to win first then wait till the next match if it's a race round it's fine if it's not wait till you get elimanated then try again it's best to make it that way, for me i didn't contact with them for that because i did it normally without any problems and it took me only 1 and a half day to do it so yeah it's easy when you know what to do and have some luck for it.

well after all i hope you achieve it early before the servers shoutdown...

Best of luck mate.

I would imagine it would save after qualifying (hopefully) but I'll try to be on the safe side today. I did just to see if I could force it. I got the 10 wins trophy during the tip toe event and have been pushing the last few days and to my knowledge won 2/3 the first day, 4 the next and 4/5 last night. I should have at least gotten 10 between those days but no pop yet. 

Update: Got it with 2 wins tonight! Thanks for the responses. 

Sending good vibes to anyone still aiming for race wins. This was a frustrating one for me. 

Edited by GunfighterHefty
Progress!

• 1 month later...

If people are still interested in trying to achieve this trophy, today is a good day to get a few wins under your belt. I have had 4 wins since the original launch but have already managed to get 3 wins today due to the influx of all the new players with the game turning F2P

8 minutes ago, Ragneryn said:

If people are still interested in trying to achieve this trophy, today is a good day to get a few wins under your belt. I have had 4 wins since the original launch but have already managed to get 3 wins today due to the influx of all the new players with the game turning F2P

Not anymore in this version (OG):

• 1 month later...

I'm having a lot of trouble getting through first place. I did two first places and the randoms kept grabbing me all over and over. The randoms had me fall and respawning when I was doing the Track Star trophy. This was a total BS trophy. ([New] version, EU stack)

Edited by The_ThrillBlazer
  • Like 1