Same List as PS4 - Other Trophy Thoughts?

WorldsBestSpy

27 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I still haven't gotten the 100% on this game on PS4 due to the stupid gold body and helmet trophy...

When I get that... eventually(?). I will autopop this.

No auto-pop on that trophy unfortunately.

But it ain't too difficult to get. Just gotta try to survive until late in the match and search for it in deathboxes and care packages.

I already got it on PS5 without focusing on it.

6 hours ago, IchKummAusmOsten said:

Hey ? sry for my bad english, but have everyone else the same problem with the audio in this game? I play with the 3D Pulse and i can't tell where are the enemys come from. 

I haven’t noticed it myself, but I’ve seen complaints from the Apex community about how the audio is worse on this current gen (PS5) upgrade. On PS4 the audio was already pretty iffy, and I can attest to that, along hundreds of other players. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IchKummAusmOsten said:

...have everyone else the same problem with the audio in this game? I play with the 3D Pulse and i can't tell where are the enemys come from. 

Yeah, I also tried playing with the Pulse 3D but gave up. Sometimes I couldn't even hear gunfire.

But, like @Ruhkillmeez said, Apex has always had audio problems. I can never tell if footsteps are coming from above, behind or below me. I even avoid getting into close quarters combat because of this.

Actually it's always like this in EA's games. There's some amazing and immersive sound effects, but positional audio and sound mixing are usually unreliable.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 5:33 PM, Gerardus94 said:

That trophy doesn't autopop.1f643.png

On 3/30/2022 at 5:46 PM, LastMinuteSavior said:

No auto-pop on that trophy unfortunately.

But it ain't too difficult to get. Just gotta try to survive until late in the match and search for it in deathboxes and care packages.

I already got it on PS5 without focusing on it.

Oh good. Fantastic -_-

I can confirm that reverse boosting (to get easier lobbies) still works so that can be done to quickly get 4 wins on each class if you just want to quickly get the trophies done. I’m at 3 wins after 4 actual attempts to win.

How to reverse boost:

-Load up duos

-Quit out of the game as soon as players start jumping from the drop ship

-Repeat this 5-10 times (depends on your base “skill level”)

-Load up duos or trios and try to win

*After 1 win, 2-3 top 5 or 1 high kill/dmg games you will have to reverse boost again to drop your “skill level”.

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 1

I would go for this, have over 1400 hours in Apex. Just don’t feel motivated to play FPS games. But no doubt this one was my favorite FPS game. Only follow the game now for the lore. Sucks the list doesn’t have more trophies but it is what it is.

• Like 1