Spirit bug?

Tosnightmare

Hi! 

I am at the end of chapter 4 and trying to get all the spirits before moving on. Currently I am stuck at 239,310/240,300 and according to the map tracker I am missing spirits in two areas, Toyoi Shrine & Akisawa Shrine, however whenever I go there the bracelets beads doesn't show any direction, like no spirits are left and I can't seem to find them no matter how many times I walk around. Anyone with the same problem? 

Hyakki, Cubes and underground all completed. 

Thank you! 

Edited by Tosnightmare
  • Like 1

Have you done all side quests? I believe some of them give you spirits as completion reward.

If you're totally out of ideas, perhaps finishing the game might reveal the remaining spirits?

I'm still working on the Hyakki Yako spirits myself. One of the spirits bugged on me, it got stuck between the floor of a balcony by the side of the road, I couldn't interact with it. I returned to the same spot later on and it disappeared, hopefully the other Hyakki Yako will give it back.

2 hours ago, SairenOne said:

some spirits still on you?

they only count after you gave it to the phone.

(how do you get the hyakki yako to spawn?)

They spawn randomly at major roads, try fast travelling between Shibuya Scramble Crossing, and the roads next to Sakano Shrine, Mikubo Shrine and Namihara Shrine (suggestion from the PowerPyx guide).

Edited by whassupbun

2 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

What happens if one of the blue cube encounters gets depleted to 0%? Do those respawn endlessly? I assume you arent just out of luck if you mess up one of them. 

It happened to me. I don't know yet but I will answer your question when I will find all the spirits.

I hope that it will be fine ?

Edited by raphi_boss67
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Tosnightmare said:

Hi!

I am at the end of chapter 4 and trying to get all the spirits before moving on. Currently I am stuck at 239,310/240,300 and according to the map tracker I am missing spirits in two areas, Toyoi Shrine & Akisawa Shrine, however whenever I go there the bracelets beads doesn't show any direction, like no spirits are left and I can't seem to find them no matter how many times I walk around. Anyone with the same problem?

Hyakki, Cubes and underground all completed.

Thank you!

To get the remaining spirits in those areas you need to finish Rinkos side quest line and those will net you the completion. I believe its the 'After the End I/II/III" 

4 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

What happens if one of the blue cube encounters gets depleted to 0%? Do those respawn endlessly? I assume you arent just out of luck if you mess up one of them.

Yup they respawn endlessly until youve reached the quota on the map screen after which point they stop spawning

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 4:20 PM, richrastanick said:

To get the remaining spirits in those areas you need to finish Rinkos side quest line and those will net you the completion. I believe its the 'After the End I/II/III" 

Yup they respawn endlessly until youve reached the quota on the map screen after which point they stop spawning

Thank you, that was exactly what I missed. For some reason I was sure I had done those two side-missions and therefore kept looking for spirits everywhere. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

I am missing Akitsu Shrine at 89% any idea on this one?

My best suggestion for any spirits not in a separate location is to get the beads that point you to spirits and get as high as possible with the tengue help to top buildings I know many times I couldn't get a location but once I got higher I could see them. And sometimes there in like tunnels