what order are you playing in?

was curious because a couple buddies of mine have said they're gonna play the story levels in the order the movies came out. I've also heard people saying they're going to play in chronological order. what order will you play in?

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

It's possible. Leaked footage seemed to suggest you could, but even if you can, going to play it in episodic order.

For some reason a video of footage I saw was that you have to play episode 4 A New Hope first but 1-3 are locked still. Hope that’s not the case.

On 29/03/2022 at 11:39 PM, BadCoolRad said:

For some reason a video of footage I saw was that you have to play episode 4 A New Hope first but 1-3 are locked still. Hope that’s not the case.

I can confirm that's not true ?

You can start by playing any trilogy. Obviously only first chapter of each one will be available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i've started with ANH this time

With the old PS2 games the prequel trilogy was released first so already done them that way round 

On 29/03/2022 at 11:51 PM, Darth_Krid said:

Usually I'd go in chronological order and do 1 > 9 but the Sequel Trilogy is such an utter abortion that I don't want to do all the good stuff and leave the worst til last...

disgusting comment

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When it comes to the movies, i always prefer 4>5>6>1>2>3 and sometimes i do torture myself with 7-9 afterwards. In this game i played from 1-9 in chronological order, but completed 1-6 to 100% before i even started with 7. Wanted to postpone the sequels as much as possible :D