How lucky are you ? Daikyo pulling trophy

raphi_boss67

Hello everyone,

This is the trophy we are speaking about here :

Name : "Don't worry about it"

Description : Pull a "Daikyo" omikoji

The "Don't worry about it" trophy is pure luck based. The Trophy Guide from Powerpyx says that there is a 1% chance to pull a Daikyo omikuji.

He gives this method to decrease time to get the trophy : 

- Manual save in front of an available omikuji.

- Pull an omikuji.

- Reload your save till you find the Daikyo one.

Thanks to this method and the speed of the ps5 loadings, you can pull about 2 omikuji in a minute.

Mine unlocked 45 minutes after starting. So about 90 pulls to find the Graal and get the trophy.

What is your experience with this trophy ? Have you been lucky ?

Edit 09.04.2022 : After 11 days of waiting for answers, I decided to count and give people an estimation of the probability to pull a Daikyo omikoji. 

As of today, 19 people participated in this thread and pulled a total of 1586 omikoji to find the Daikyo one. So 19/1586 = 0,0119.

That means a chance of 1,19% to pull a Daikyo omikoji. I confirm the 1% chance estimated by the Powerpyx trophy guide.

Thanks to everyone who participated ???

Edited by raphi_boss67
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, raphi_boss67 said:

You are so lucky it's incredible 1f62e.png

Lucky for the trophy, yes. But "daikyo 大凶" actually means "worst luck", I'm Chinese and we have this similar custom as the Japanese, those sticks you can draw range from best > good > average > bad > worst fortune. So I don't know if I should be happy about drawing the worst possible pick on my first try! ?

Thankfully nothing bad has happened yet and I just got the plat tonight.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tunnel1ngEffect said:

10 or so tries, seems I got lucky or some people got super unlucky. Any idea what the chance is for it?

Powerpyx said 1% chance to get it but I think it's more a 5 or 10% chance to pull it. The more players answer this thread, the more precise we will have an idea of the probability to pull it. I'm the worst lucky for the moment with 90 tries ?

Got it after about maybe 30-40 pulls.

Honestly I didn't concern myself with this, I just would reload and try maybe like 4-5 times and then go collecting in the area.

If the RNG is gonna be bad to you, try mixing it into your schedule of things to do (your quest to get all the collectibles) so it's not mind numbing 100 reloads in a row.

That being said, it is unfortunately not a good trophy lol.