How lucky are you ? Daikyo pulling trophy

raphi_boss67

After 11 days of waiting for answers, I decided to count and give people an estimation of the probability to pull a Daikyo omikoji. 

As of today, 19 people participated in this thread and pulled a total of 1586 omikoji to find the Daikyo one. So 19/1586 = 0,0119.

That means a chance of 1,19% to pull a Daikyo omikoji. I confirm the 1% chance estimated by the Powerpyx trophy guide.

Thanks to everyone who participated ???

Edited by raphi_boss67
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Took me 97 tries to finally get one....it really sucked. Thankfully the game loads almost instantly, so it would've sucked even more on a last gen system.

The Hyakki Yako and this are really annoying, as zombie dictator said.

Edited by CookeKeyes
  • Like 2

On 4/23/2022 at 3:03 PM, Aboelsas said:

I'm pulling one whenever I am near by but never got the trophy and I've been playing for around 40 hours now. I guess I will eventually cave in until it pops when I clear the rest of the trophies.

Got the trophy, just kept reloading the save every time after I got all the trophies till the trophy popped. It was kinda annoying but I guess it's the way developer's wanted us to explore all the options in this game feature.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got it after 40 pulls. Loaded a save and tried 3 more pulls (trying to get a good one so I could continue to play) and got it again, twice in a row. Doesn’t seem possible but that’s what happened!

Edited by JaxxJones
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really hope the individual that decided to implement this looks at these posts and realises that they really are the sole individual that did nothing but soured the whole experience of a really great game. I'm about an hour in now with no Daikyo. Really shitty time.

• Haha 1

I gave it about 30-40 pulls before beating the story, without success, 2 days ago. Yesterday I beat the story and did everything except the Daikyo trophy. I then went to pull again and got the Daikyo on the first pull. So it was give or take 35 pulls for me.

Edited by Asimb0mb

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...