Golf and Forest Trophies bugged.

Exairesi

I have retired as a trophy hunter for now but liek to keep my account at 100%, I noticed the JP version released Gold and Forest DLC, so i wanted to bang them out real quick. I did them and they were unlocking and popping for me. I did all 6 and went to check my profile. They were still showing as incomplete, so I went to my PS4 and synced them.... they are not showing as completed, and every time I try to look at my trophy list it syncs, but nothing changes. I tried to do one over again and the trophy did not pop again a second time. Hopefully this gets sorted out, but giving a heads up.

There’s errors whenever you try to sync the list manually after getting one of the dlc trophies. It just shows locally only. I’ve never had this happen with newly released dlc trophies, usually it’s more of a new game issue because the list isn’t synced to PSN, however this one does display on PSN and locally so it’s odd. 

I’ve tried to let them know so hopefully I get a response. Still unaware if this is something the developers fix or if it’s Sony side but it’s better to give them a heads up just in case.

8 hours ago, Exairesi said:

I have retired as a trophy hunter for now but liek to keep my account at 100%, I noticed the JP version released Gold and Forest DLC, so i wanted to bang them out real quick. I did them and they were unlocking and popping for me. I did all 6 and went to check my profile. They were still showing as incomplete, so I went to my PS4 and synced them.... they are not showing as completed, and every time I try to look at my trophy list it syncs, but nothing changes. I tried to do one over again and the trophy did not pop again a second time. Hopefully this gets sorted out, but giving a heads up.

They’re syncing now, just needed some time I suppose.