Regina Jones gigs stuck at 18/22. I'ts Elementary trophy BUG. Can't complete Watson.

Bray_Carl

Playing on PS4 Pro with Last Patch 1.52. 

I readed all previous posts about this trophy, solutions didn't work for me. 

Creed is at max level. I'm stuck at 18/22 with Regina Jones. I did all NCPD on Watson and I have all the trophies for the other districts. Included: Worldy Possessions mission. Cyberpsychos completed also.

Have all cars and all the apartments. The map is completed so no more missions except Nocturnal Op. and no other NCPD on the map. Used filter and no filter to check it.

Can't trigger the 'Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy' or 'Heisenberg Principle' for example. All messages were replied on the mobile. All shards were checked and no one is on "new". 

I skipped several days, went to the zones / sleept on the V apartment and nothing... Visited Regina / called her. I also killed 50 people with Skyppi pistol and gave back to her because I saw one guy on reddit at 21/22 saying that triggers the last one for him. But nothing happens...

Also Garry the conspiranoic is not on the street anymore so I can't pay him 100$ to try to trigger the missions. 

Otrher people on Reddit with the same problem and no solution. 

EDIT: I got the trophy starting again and focusing only on Regina gigs. No other solution was possible. F**ing devs. This game is done by monkeys.

Edited by Bray_Carl