dtpiceman

DaUpdate Trophies

11 posts in this topic

Just done this and thought I’d post to give an idea of how many laps needed to get all the trophies in the endless mode:

Gym Maestro: This will come for free as you do the other two. It will unlock after a couple of laps

Track star: Unlocked after 30 laps

Full Mix: I think this will differ depending on how much you slide but it unlocked for me after 151 laps. 

My main tip would be to slide into the corners as it gives you a little more time to see what’s coming. Good luck! 😀

Now that you can choose the bonus level directly, I have achieved it and do not skip the trophy of all the suits. Do you have any idea what happened?

How long did the dlc take to complete?

7 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Well the 2 dlc trophy is quite easy; doing 30 laps maybe takes around 10-15 minutes.

But the “Full Mix” trophy (need 151 laps by dtpiceman) is not an easy task and need good reflex and endurance. Could be in about 1 hour or below if you’re really good at it. (Can’t estimate, still working on it at the moment)

8 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

It took me an hour and a half to get all three trophies with a few failures on the way. I kept hitting obstacles quite early on (laps 30 to 40) but I then had one good run to 151.

As dRoxas88 said this is more of a test of endurance than anything.

Posted (edited)

Well from my last post, I just got it on the PS5 EU version (so yeah, in about an hour if you do perfect run). Well, it is getting tense when you reach 100 laps and my hands start getting sweaty, luckily the trophy pop for me on lap 134.

My strategy : I always hold L2/L1 except when there is an obstacle, seems it makes us move a bit slower. Now PS4 left for me.

Good luck for other who’s trying :)

Here’s my video of doing it and unlock at lap 134 holding L2/L1 almost all of the time (about 30 minutes real time)

Edited by dRoxas88

7 hours ago, dRoxas88 said:

Well the 2 dlc trophy is quite easy; doing 30 laps maybe takes around 10-15 minutes.

But the “Full Mix” trophy (need 151 laps by dtpiceman) is not an easy task and need good reflex and endurance. Could be in about 1 hour or below if you’re really good at it. (Can’t estimate, still working on it at the moment)

6 hours ago, dtpiceman said:

It took me an hour and a half to get all three trophies with a few failures on the way. I kept hitting obstacles quite early on (laps 30 to 40) but I then had one good run to 151.

As dRoxas88 said this is more of a test of endurance than anything.

It took me a little bit to get the hang of it and was able to knock out the first 2 trophies really quick. I got up to 110 laps and messed up. I'll try again tonight. Really like the idea of sliding into the corners and that helps see what is coming up.

3 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

It took me a little bit to get the hang of it and was able to knock out the first 2 trophies really quick. I got up to 110 laps and messed up. I'll try again tonight. Really like the idea of sliding into the corners and that helps see what is coming up.

Yup sliding massively helped me. Good luck!

On 3/30/2022 at 1:47 PM, dtpiceman said:

Just done this and thought I’d post to give an idea of how many laps needed to get all the trophies in the endless mode:

Gym Maestro: This will come for free as you do the other two. It will unlock after a couple of laps

Track star: Unlocked after 30 laps

Full Mix: I think this will differ depending on how much you slide but it unlocked for me after 151 laps. 

My main tip would be to slide into the corners as it gives you a little more time to see what’s coming. Good luck! 1f600.png

I got it. It tool me 151 laps also. Thanks for your tips.

Posted (edited)

In terms of always being ready for the next obstacle, I reccomend using the dpad's left for the small hop, up for jump (keep your thumb between these two), R2 for sprint & X for slide.

Sliding around corners was a great help for me too. This is a test of discipline and patience, take a break every 25 or so laps if you find your mind wandering as I often did. 😅

Edited by Lanky-Lemon

Devs have confirmed that the track goes for 30 minutes