Newbie want friends

OneOksana

Hi guys!

I'm new at trophy hunting. I love RPG shooter, puzzle solving, adventure and roguelike. Big fan of Binding of Isaac, I've playing more than 800 hrs ✨

I would love to have new friend to play with for achieving new trophy. I'm a shy one, so no mic for me. Feel free to add me : OneOksana

Have a greet day ✌️

Edited by OneOksana
  • Like 3

Hey, I'd be happy to add you on PSN. But just a heads up, if you would like friends to message sometimes, I'm far more active on Discord honestly. My little friend group mostly all use that app. No mic necessary. Just an offer, but I will add you on PSN regardless. ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-04-20 at 5:34 AM, Sicho said:

Binding of Isaac is such a great game!

Omg yess! I played so much and I try to get 100% on all of the tainted characters now. Btw great dlc Repentance! So much complete. 

You can add me on PS! :)

On 30/03/2022 at 7:59 PM, OneOksana said:

Hi guys!

I'm new at trophy hunting. I love RPG shooter, puzzle solving, adventure and roguelike. Big fan of Binding of Isaac, I've playing more than 800 hrs 2728.png

I would love to have new friend to play with for achieving new trophy. I'm a shy one, so no mic for me. Feel free to add me : OneOksana

Have a greet day 270c.png

Welcome! I like to add fellow trophy hunters so feel free to drop me a friend request. I'll accept it when I can ?

• Like 1