Salvation of All Trophy bugged?

XallionGaming

Is this trophy bugged for anybody else? I have all the souls, and I oddly got Hero of Shibuya, but not Salvation of All. Been running around trying to spawn the Hyakki Yako, but haven't been spawing, maybe due to the game thinking I have all the souls. plz help, it is the last trophy for the plat.

Edited by XallionGaming

16 hours ago, XallionGaming said:

Is this trophy bugged for anybody else? I have all the souls, and I oddly got Hero of Shibuya, but not Salvation of All. Been running around trying to spawn the Hyakki Yako, but haven't been spawing, maybe due to the game thinking I have all the souls. plz help, it is the last trophy for the plat.

When you go to the map screen, on the right hand side, does it say you have found all spirits? Like 1000/1000 (can't remember the exact number) in the Shibuya Underground, Cube, Haykki Yako.

Or it could just be the trophies glitching sometimes, give it a day or two and see if the trophy resync itself. It happened to me with Alan Wake, I beat the game on the highest difficulty, which should also unlock another difficulty trophy, but it didn't. I thought it was bugged but when I switched on the PS5 the next day, the missing trophy was unlocked in my profile.

Edited by whassupbun

1 hour ago, whassupbun said:

When you go to the map screen, on the right hand side, does it say you have found all spirits? Like 1000/1000 (can't remember the exact number) in the Shibuya Underground, Cube, Haykki Yako.

Or it could just be the trophies glitching sometimes, give it a day or two and see if the trophy resync itself. It happened to me with Alan Wake, I beat the game on the highest difficulty, which should also unlock another difficulty trophy, but it didn't. I thought it was bugged but when I switched on the PS5 the next day, the missing trophy was unlocked in my profile.

Everything is 100%, so I might just wait for a couple days then. Do the Hyakki Yako stop spawning when you get all spirits from them? Just want to know, so I don't spend many hours running around for something that won't spawn haha.

14 minutes ago, XallionGaming said:

Do the Hyakki Yako stop spawning when you get all spirits from them? Just want to know, so I don't spend many hours running around for something that won't spawn haha.

I don't have any personal experience with this, as I stopped looking for them after I got all spirits from them. But according to the PowerPyx trophy guide, they do keep spawning, and you get money instead of spirits.

19 minutes ago, whassupbun said:

I don't have any personal experience with this, as I stopped looking for them after I got all spirits from them. But according to the PowerPyx trophy guide, they do keep spawning, and you get money instead of spirits.

Alright, I guess I will just run around for a couple hours and hopefully one spawns.

On 4/1/2022 at 3:50 AM, XallionGaming said:

so after nearly 2 hours of running around mindlessly, not a single spawn happened, so I think my game might be glitched, which is quite annoying, it is the only trophy I need for the platinum haha.

it’s glitched for me too. The only thing I can think of is if it’s because I used the transmission beads. That’s the only thing I can think of. I have a save 2 hours ago but like 50k+ souls so I’ll let you know if that’s the issue. 

Turns out I’m a dunder head and forgot to pick up the souls that appear after a side mission 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

If you collect the souls after you beat the game you need to re-beat the last 2 chapters again for this trophy to pop. 

I collected all the souls before I beat the game and got it all after the credits rolled.

Complete the main story after transferring 100% of the spirit

Hope this helps.

Edited by grapetrap
changed some grammer

I collected 100% souls and the Savation of all trophy popped on my screen. It’s also on my Media gallery but when I pull up my trophies it doesn’t say I achieved it. I’m so confused and I’ve never seen this happen before.

Edit: I played into chapter 5 and unlocked the all audio file trophy and now Salvation of all registered for me. Feel like I dodged a bullet!!

Edited by trojbrown40
New information

• 1 month later...