Controlled Chaos Trophie Tracker

Hey, my Trophie Tracker stucks on 10% 2/20 Chaos Levels but in the Game I am on Chaos 5/10 and cannot repeat older Chaos levels. Have someone else this problem. I should mentioned that I made stage 1 and 2 solo and 3 and 4 in a coop session. Does the silver and gold trophie come normaly now? What do you think 

4 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

@HuntingFever are you or have you someone in a similar situation? Of course as soon I reach Chaos 10 and nothing pops I’m coming back here 

Other trophies have bugged out in this game, especially in the PS5 version but I have the PS4 release and, touch wood, I haven't had anything bug out just yet, though I am keeping a very close eye on things and taking notes in case I have to add anything to my in development Guide.

Ok Problem solved. I made Chaos 5 Solo and got instantly 60% after that. So you can make the Chaos Levels in a Strangers Lobby but you MUST do the Next or the Stage before 10 and 20 in solo. I do not know what happens when you do Stage 10 in another Lobby and Stage 11 Solo. Pretty dumb but yeah I have a better feeling now lol 

My squad and I had issues with the tracker/trophy as well today. It seems that the Level 10 trophy only pops when you are the host. 
Got it when I hit level 10 with my other 3 mates, but they didn't. What we did is play level 10 (which unlocks 11) in one of my buddies lobby and he got the trophy despite the tracker listing 0/10 before this run.

Don't know if this is 100% true, but it seems you could join a friend, get to level 20, do your level 20 as host in a seperate session and you should get both trophies.

1 hour ago, SaintChris777 said:

My squad and I had issues with the tracker/trophy as well today. It seems that the Level 10 trophy only pops when you are the host. 
Got it when I hit level 10 with my other 3 mates, but they didn't. What we did is play level 10 (which unlocks 11) in one of my buddies lobby and he got the trophy despite the tracker listing 0/10 before this run.

Don't know if this is 100% true, but it seems you could join a friend, get to level 20, do your level 20 as host in a seperate session and you should get both trophies.

That should work (as long as the tracker ingame shows 0/1 - had no luck with 1/1 tests). I did all chaos runs on PS4, for PS5 I did two: A save transferred CL9 to run for 10 and a CL19 to run for 20.

To be safe do a usb/cloud backup before going for the 10/20 trophies. Start the PS5 version, load and convert your save (so its 9 and 19) and do the next chaos run - if you feel extra confident you could try CL19 alone and share the results (Gold trophies stack too, just trade 1m to a player in need and both will pop).

Edited by imh007