to those who got an early copy, how is the performance?

Teh_Zombz

8 hours ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Do you have a sense for what the framerate is at?  30 or 60 FPS?

I think they're supposed to be 60 (when playing on PS5), but I honestly don't know. I don't really care about frame rate in games (as long as it is consistent), so I don't really notice the difference unless I see them back to back. Sorry I can't be of more help :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DKShadow said:

I think they're supposed to be 60 (when playing on PS5), but I honestly don't know. I don't really care about frame rate in games (as long as it is consistent), so I don't really notice the difference unless I see them back to back. Sorry I can't be of more help :)

No worries!  I agree that consistency in frame pacing can at times be more important than raw frame rate.

Good to know this runs OK.  I might check it out on gamepass before picking up a copy.

• Like 1

On 31.3.2022 at 3:56 PM, Teh_Zombz said:

i like the look of this but these sort of rpgs hardly ever run well on console so would be nice to know before i buy it

It runs great. I don't have any issues , crashes or framedrops on PS5. Can only recommend the game if you are into immersive sims or like Dishonored/Prey the Game is from the CO-Founder of Arkane and alot of devs that worked on Dishonored and Prey. My opinion far better than than Deathloop. 

Edited by Razeico

Load times are noticeably slow but that's to be expected coming from PS5 games with their quick load times . Performance is generally OK. No crashes, stutters or frame rate drope

I have encountered some bugs , namely NPCs/shopkeepers dying randomly but that is resolved with a quick reload. Save often.