Teh_Zombz

to those who got an early copy, how is the performance?

9 posts in this topic

i like the look of this but these sort of rpgs hardly ever run well on console so would be nice to know before i buy it

ACG is a solid review, who often talks about the tech side of the game as well.  Could be worth a watch.

8 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

i like the look of this but these sort of rpgs hardly ever run well on console so would be nice to know before i buy it

Beyond the stutters when auto saving, it’s been running just fine for me 🙂

3 hours ago, DKShadow said:

Beyond the stutters when auto saving, it’s been running just fine for me 1f642.png

Do you have a sense for what the framerate is at?  30 or 60 FPS?

8 hours ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Do you have a sense for what the framerate is at?  30 or 60 FPS?

I think they're supposed to be 60 (when playing on PS5), but I honestly don't know. I don't really care about frame rate in games (as long as it is consistent), so I don't really notice the difference unless I see them back to back. Sorry I can't be of more help :)

5 hours ago, DKShadow said:

I think they're supposed to be 60 (when playing on PS5), but I honestly don't know. I don't really care about frame rate in games (as long as it is consistent), so I don't really notice the difference unless I see them back to back. Sorry I can't be of more help :)

No worries!  I agree that consistency in frame pacing can at times be more important than raw frame rate.

Good to know this runs OK.  I might check it out on gamepass before picking up a copy.

Posted (edited)

On 31.3.2022 at 3:56 PM, Teh_Zombz said:

It runs great. I don't have any issues , crashes or framedrops on PS5. Can only recommend the game if you are into immersive sims or like Dishonored/Prey the Game is from the CO-Founder of Arkane and alot of devs that worked on Dishonored and Prey. My opinion far better than than Deathloop. 

Edited by Razeico

Been playing for about 6 hours, runs flawlessly, phenomenal game so far

Load times are noticeably slow but that's to be expected coming from PS5 games with their quick load times . Performance is generally OK. No crashes, stutters or frame rate drope

I have encountered some bugs , namely NPCs/shopkeepers dying randomly but that is resolved with a quick reload. Save often.