What the f**k is this

1 hour ago, Ragtag_Dude said:

Just another quick, low effort cash-in, it's what it is.

I dispute low effort, the game is using rota-scoping, an animation technique which does take a hell of a long time for one person to do.

Whether it's done well or is even a good game at all... Well I'm gonna wait for a sale regardless of if it gets 90+ on metacritic be I'd consider buying it.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DeathlessVoid said:

The dev behind this game is a POS and he's been at it since 2016 and has made little to no progress of doing anything even remotely respectable. Makes fun of depression by making a "depression simulator" type game that does nothing but shit on mental health. He literally sees everything as a meme, doesn't matter how serious it is. And the memes aren't even funny... unless you're in the age bracket of single digits. Games are, at best, 10 minutes long as well.

Well I feel bad about my tacit defence, I stand by rota-scoping being a pretty neat animation style (watch the Folding Ideas video about the animated Lord of the Rings to see what i mean.) But seeing the Dev be ignorant and gross, (in two senses of the word,) yeah... think I'll give this game a skip.

• Like 4

On 3/31/2022 at 11:46 PM, Zanreo said:

Man... looking at this I first thought it would just be a weird and silly game, but hearing more about the dev and his past games... yeah , I don't wanna support anything from this guy. As someone who's been dealing with depression for the past years it legit disgusts me hearing about this past "depression game", and in general just how he apparently treats all kinds of serious subjects as "haha funny meme"... I'm a shameless memelord and am fine with some "dark humor", but this... this shit really isn't it.

Shit, same. Just... yikes.

• Like 1