Dynamic Difficulty Trophies Appear to be Bugged

creoena

I'm up to HoF level in Dynamic difficulty and none of the dynamic difficulty trophies have popped.  Not sure if there's more to the trophies than the description says, but I'm appear to be way past those levels and they aren't popped.  Also not sure how to reset my dynamic difficulty.  Does anyone know?

Thanks for that. I think this list is so lame, but it is an easy Plat.

EDIT: I'm in Casual, but I changed to SZ batting and Meter pitching. I changed the fielding view as well.

I'm in the top of the 6th at Coors, winning 13-0! Not one trophy has popped.

Edited by TheGoaler
Spelling
  • Like 1

I was in casual mode and the batter trophies popped except rookie but the pitcher difficulties didn't.  

I deleted the game, restarted chose casual and started on beginner and the batting difficulty reset to beginner but pitcher difficulty is still at veteran.  

I was messing with the sliders trying to get other trophies.  Maybe that messed something up or they are bugged otherwise. 

Is there anyway I can reset dynamic difficulty to beginner so I'm not locked out of the trophies?

My batting trophies popped, but while playing the precision stick motion pitching I’ve gotten to a new difficulty but a trophy didn’t pop, also got 100% accuracy and got someone looking, never got the trophy. Played 2 games got 20 Ks each with Pedro and Shohei.

Going to try to go back to meter and see if my XP will go up more. The lost looks easy but don’t be fooled it’s random if you can get things to happen.