Legendary Items

CDNF_Rogers

Someone posted on another thread that some legendary pattern and color are supposed to be posted on the store between April 11th and 14th. As for the rest, it's all RNG depending on what items you have already bought. It seems like items are randomized and the store will only posted items you have yet to purchase. You could always better your odds by buying more items so they don't show anymore in future days. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xItsLesterx said:

Someone posted on another thread that some legendary pattern and color are supposed to be posted on the store between April 11th and 14th. As for the rest, it's all RNG depending on what items you have already bought. It seems like items are randomized and the store will only posted items you have yet to purchase. You could always better your odds by buying more items so they don't show anymore in future days. 

Thanks for that information, really appreciate it. I'll keep trying until then. Many Thanks.

7 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

Just a pattern, no featured color is coming as far as we know.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tombwarrior97 said:

Just a pattern, no featured color is coming as far as we know.

We may still get lucky, as the leaks only go as far forwards as the April 11-14th cycle. As time goes on the rest of the cycles from April 14 - May 9th will reveal themselves so let’s all hope and pray a colour appears at some point as well. ?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

We may still get lucky, as the leaks only go as far forwards as the April 11-14th cycle. As time goes on the rest of the cycles from April 14 - May 9th will reveal themselves so let’s all hope and pray a colour appears at some point as well. 1f64f.png

Of course I am, just saying a color is far from confirmed.

I'm pretty sure over the last three weeks I've had three different legendary face plates (which the guide says are supposed to be the rarest?) appear on the daily store but no colours and no patterns. Gah. Thankfully there's still a while to go before the switch over, but this has high potential to drive me insane.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Incandenza1 said:

I'm pretty sure over the last three weeks I've had three different legendary face plates (which the guide says are supposed to be the rarest?) appear on the daily store but no colours and no patterns. Gah. Thankfully there's still a while to go before the switch over, but this has high potential to drive me insane.

I feel your pain. Last trophy for me and I have that creeping horror that I’m going to get stuck on a single damned colour not appearing in the store.

• Like 1

On 02/04/2022 at 9:18 AM, dieselmanchild said:

I feel your pain. Last trophy for me and I have that creeping horror that I’m going to get stuck on a single damned colour not appearing in the store.

Don’t lose hope - I’ve only played the game for a few weeks, and I didn’t really care to buy stuff until the info really got out about the trophy list. I got the trophy for buying 50 items a few days ago. And today a legendary color appeared. I was SHOCKED.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tombwarrior97 said:

Don’t lose hope - I’ve only played the game for a few weeks, and I didn’t really care to buy stuff until the info really got out about the trophy list. I got the trophy for buying 50 items a few days ago. And today a legendary color appeared. I was SHOCKED.

So, There's a Chance for a legendary color and pattern appear in the shop right?

21 hours ago, Tombwarrior97 said:

Very nice! Congrats! ?

I log in and check every day, and do my daily challenges for the extra crown shards, and I buy extra items (especially colours) whenever I can afford to, while still keeping enough kudos and crowns to instabuy a pattern and colour when they appear.

I know I’ve got a good chance of getting one before it ends, but you just never know with these damn rng things. I’ve had some truly awful luck with rng stuff in games before.

1 hour ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I just need the pattern but also a celebration to make its way into my store :(

I needed a celebration for 3 weeks with no luck until one day last week it finally popped up. Just keep going, your odds are pretty good as long as you check daily. Buy all the stuff, even if you don't need it so they don't show up again.

A legendary pattern showed up for me today.  I only buy a couple of things a day to work towards the 50 (but I don't want to run out of currency if a legendary does appear).  Hopefully everyone can get the items they need.  I still need the legendary color (which should appear in about a week) and a celebration.

28 minutes ago, SolidDiablo said:

A legendary pattern showed up for me today.  I only buy a couple of things a day to work towards the 50 (but I don't want to run out of currency if a legendary does appear).  Hopefully everyone can get the items they need.  I still need the legendary color (which should appear in about a week) and a celebration.

Awesome. Congrats. I got a repeated pattern I got about 2 days ago ?? but it's all good. All I can now is play the waiting game in hopes that I get the legendary pattern I need. 

On 04/04/2022 at 5:58 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Very nice! Congrats! 1f642.png

I log in and check every day, and do my daily challenges for the extra crown shards, and I buy extra items (especially colours) whenever I can afford to, while still keeping enough kudos and crowns to instabuy a pattern and colour when they appear.

I know I’ve got a good chance of getting one before it ends, but you just never know with these damn rng things. I’ve had some truly awful luck with rng stuff in games before.

Totally understand you. I wasn’t taking chances - I was grinding non stop to be able to afford all items every day when I wasn’t busy with uni, so I’m sure that helped my chances.

Got a Legendary color today, and the trophy. Ironically the color was named "Wanted" or something like that :P

Honestly don't know what about this color makes it legendary, it's just red and yellow? Most item rarity seems to be pretty random, except patterns which seem pretty accurate from the whole two legendary patterns I've seen.

On 04/04/2022 at 9:02 PM, SolidDiablo said:

Keep working on it - it’s a pattern that we’re getting on the 11th. Just letting you know so you don’t relax and think you’re all set!

Edited by Tombwarrior97

8 hours ago, Tombwarrior97 said:

Keep working on it - it’s a pattern that we’re getting on the 11th. Just letting you know so you don’t relax and think you’re all set!

Thanks, I'll definitely have to check but I think it was a color that appeared the other day.  I just misspoke.

8 hours ago, SQUALL20X said:

How often do we get a custom Punchline in the store? 

It's pure rng. It's definitely more common compared to the legendary colors and patterns. One thing is for sure is that the more you empty the shore, the more new items will be available that you haven't purchased.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778